Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Soccer/Futebol/Futbol Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF...

Italian police have seized earrings from Argentina's football coach Diego Maradona in an effort to recover unpaid taxes from his playing days at Napoli.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

So Argentina and Portugal managed to qualify for the World Cup. Although I'm not to crazy about Argentina qualifying, I congratulate both countries. They both have two of the best players and deserve to be there. Would have been strange for Messi and Ronaldo not to have gone...

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
        Dude, Brasil is beyond set.

As for Argentina... well... I hope Maradona gets Argentina to the world cup. They are like our mortal enemies.... going to the world cup without Argentina is like World War II without nazis.
        Thats awesome hearing that from you. haha. Id probably feel the same way if Brasil wasnt there. And everyone would be saying to whoever won...."Yeah, but Brasil wasnt there"

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
        So Argentina and Portugal managed to qualify for the World Cup. Although I'm not to crazy about Argentina qualifying, I congratulate both countries. They both have two of the best players and deserve to be there. Would have been strange for Messi and Ronaldo not to have gone...
        Why arent you crazy about us qualifying? If we keep Maradona as coach, dont expect us to advance to the 2nd round anyways.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
        1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
        1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Club Team is Milan.
          National Team is Italia.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
            Thats awesome hearing that from you. haha. Id probably feel the same way if Brasil wasnt there. And everyone would be saying to whoever won...."Yeah, but Brasil wasnt there"

Why arent you crazy about us qualifying? If we keep Maradona as coach, dont expect us to advance to the 2nd round anyways.
            I can't stand Argentina. Whatever is just short of hate is where I stand. I hate them in soccer and have a broken finger to remind me of running into them. I always want them to lose every game. I sometimes watch their games hoping to watch an upset. I like you though ;)
            Last edited by Maluco; 11-07-2009, 11:44 AM.

Comment

maluco who is your second string golie for NT? Is it Doni?

Comment

yeah, it's Doni. Julio Cesar is the best goalie we've had. I hated Dida...

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                  I can't stand Argentina. Whatever is just short of hate is where I stand. I hate them in soccer and have a broken finger to remind me of running into them. I always want them to lose every game. I sometimes watch their games hoping to watch an upset. I like you though ;)
                  Same here, brother.

Comment

LOL. You guys stay busy worrying about each other and Italia will sneak by again. ( i hope)

France will always be a team to worry about too.

Brazils weakness to me is the defence, rest of the team solid.

Argentina can win it all ( i really thought they were the team that would of won the last WC)

Comment

Originally posted by E30? View Post

Argentina can win it all ( i really thought they were the team that would of won the last WC)
                      Im sick of Argentina being the "candidate" to win it and it doesnt work out. No more fucking excuses, we need to put up or shut up.

Comment

My Brazilian and Argentinian friends, you guys have a great friendly coming on sat.

Brazil vs England (capello= great coach)
                        Argentina vs Spain ( messi scoring on casillas is good for country and club)

Comment

Originally posted by E30? View Post
                          My Brazilian and Argentinian friends, you guys have a great friendly coming on sat.

Brazil vs England (capello= great coach)
                          Argentina vs Spain ( messi scoring on casillas is good for country and club)
                          Indeed, Brasil x England at 11:00pm central on FSC and FSE. Argentina x Spain at 15:00 central on ESPND.

Comment

Just saw the Brazil vs England score. How was the game?

And i just noticed Italy is playing holland. Do you have any idea where i can find the starting line up info?

Argentina needs some help in defence.
                            Last edited by E30?; 11-14-2009, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Argentina will not make it past the first round if they continue to play like this.

Comment

and Fifa handed Maradona a two-month suspension and $25K fine. Either they should have removed him by now or him stepped down. It's bad enough they are not playing well but then you have a coach who brings all this dramatic and negative attention to the team, fk that! I have to wonder if most of those players wish he was just leave already.

Comment

Working...
                                X