Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Soccer/Futebol/Futbol Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing is great about this season when you are a Union fan...

That said, I really hope our Open Cup run continues, it'd be nice to win something.

Comment

Yep, let's put this thread back to use.
      Anyone follow Champions League and Premier League?
      Waiting for my beloved Atlanta to gather our team in 2017

Comment

Arsenal fan here, so I get both. I'm really pulling for Leicester City and Crystal Palace this season though. Both of them play really exciting soccer and LCFC has earned something insane like 28 pts from the last 33 pts available.

Comment

Yes Markd, LCFC is fun to watch. Vardy is the man aside from his apparent racial slur. LC just really plays like they always have something to lose and I love that in football match.

Comment

Bumping this thread after today's game... fucking get in Welbeck! COYG!

Comment

Can't wait for MLS to start. My Galaxy team looks stacked now that they've added van damme and cole. We'll see if they get too gassed by mid season though.

Really excited Morris was signed by the sounders. Getting some great young talent to stay in the states. Seattle, if they keep Martins, should really have their shit together this season!

Comment

Had to bump this in preparation for the Quarterfinals coming up tomorrow and Saturday. ITS COMING HOME!

..... probably not, but one can dream, right???

Comment

Who?

Comment

I was wondering if there was already a thread...

Todays game will essentially be the "final" as both Belgium and France should destroy the teams who are playing tomorrow
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                    X