Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Soccer/Futebol/Futbol Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. One thing me and a Brasilian agree on.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Spain is a team that is stacked.
      Who do you guys see as top 3 to win it? (other than your fav)

Mine is Spain, Brazil, France

Comment

Not worth mentioning three, nobody has anything on Brasil... but sure, Spain is about all that comes to mind.

FK France!!! (as far as soccer goes, loved visiting). I feel pissed for the Irish..

Comment

Comment

FIFA: No replay for France-Ireland World Cup qualifier

What bullshit... What happened to the whole fair game shit. Fk France!

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
              Not worth mentioning three, nobody has anything on Brasil... but sure, Spain is about all that comes to mind.

FK France!!! (as far as soccer goes, loved visiting). I feel pissed for the Irish..

Come on you are that sure Brazil will win the WC? This Dunga team is the team that had to come from behind to beat USA.

Comment

Originally posted by E30? View Post
                Come on you are that sure Brazil will win the WC? This Dunga team is the team that had to come from behind to beat USA.
                FK!!! That one is worth remembering! The key there is we came back AND from a 2-0 deficit. If anything that was a great victory and experience! Soccer is soccer, things can happen, but Brasil is fairly solid and they are playing very well together. The Brasil of old would always win by coming back. People expect Brasil to run through competition (so do all of us Brasilians) but the number one thing is that they make it happen. I have a strong feeling about them winning but being the favorite is not always the best. Anything can happen. I just don't see alot of threat though.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                  FK!!! That one is worth remembering! The key there is we came back AND from a 2-0 deficit. If anything that was a great victory and experience! Soccer is soccer, things can happen, but Brasil is fairly solid and they are playing very well together. The Brasil of old would always win by coming back. People expect Brasil to run through competition (so do all of us Brasilians) but the number one thing is that they make it happen. I have a strong feeling about them winning but being the favorite is not always the best. Anything can happen. I just don't see alot of threat though.

Best defense player for brazil is your Goalie. JC is the man. Lucio was awesome and now he is good, I dont know what he will be in the WC. You guys would have a tuff time against Spain. And i wonder what Holland will do this time around?

Comment

Mexico is drawn for the first game of the World Cup against the host. Wow. The US faces their first game against England. A win against England would be a great way to start off the cup for them. There's no real "group of death". The host nation's group seems to come the closest.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Group of death might be the one you are in. Ivory Coast is goood. Portugal would love to spoil Brazils WC.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

all I can say is I cant wait until 2016 when I can actually go to the world cup. got rates for 1 week to see 3 games including air came out to 8,000 and thats starting from Chile

FS:///M-Tech Wallets.
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=224601

Comment

Group of death is very uncertain this time. But that may be because so many teams now are not...uhh...... how can I put this "walk overs". Its not just Argentina, Brasil, Germany, Holland, Italia, England that can win it. Back in the day, those were the only teams you really had to worry about. Now the level of the playing field has been evened by everyone. The so-called "guranteed wins" are now teams that can give you problems and play really well. Past mediocre teams can give you a run for your money.... teams like Portugal, US, Mexico, Nigeria, Paraguay, Spain, Ghana, Ivory COast can beat you in a knockout stage because of how they have progressed in the last 15 years. Its an exciting time, but nothing is guaranteed anymore.

Having said that, I think if we make it to the next round, it will be VERY tough. We either have to face France, Mexico (which plays very well against us), or Uruguay (which also steps up their game but plays well against us due to history). But I see it like this, if we are to win the World Cup, we need to prove that we deserve it and beat good teams. So fuck it.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                                1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                                1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Working...
                                X