American Exceptionalism

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mtechnik
    replied
    Originally posted by rwh11385
    Leiden
    Oh ok. real college town.

    Leave a comment:


  • rwh11385
    replied
    Originally posted by trent
    I just wanted to note to all the casual readers, nowhere in any of these messages did I state that I disliked anybody. I stated that I felt that Heeter dislikes America, and he replied that he dislikes people like me. I love everybody reguardless of what prides they have or do not have. This is a typical liberal attack, a personal attack, because of a difference of opinion.
    You also love being arrogant, so don't assume people will positively about that.

    Originally posted by project86
    Most people only believe what they are told to believe and then they bark it out as their rallying cry and take PRIDE in their ignorance and arrogance.
    true, very true. Trent is very proud of his arrogance.

    Leave a comment:


  • rwh11385
    replied
    Originally posted by mtechnik
    Which college or university did he go to?
    Leiden

    Leave a comment:


  • project86
    replied
    Originally posted by trent
    I just wanted to note to all the casual readers, nowhere in any of these messages did I state that I disliked anybody. I stated that I felt that Heeter dislikes America, and he replied that he dislikes people like me. I love everybody reguardless of what prides they have or do not have. This is a typical liberal attack, a personal attack, because of a difference of opinion.
    Look at you almighty defender of what is right and just, you are a martyr for all that is good in this great land. Get off your high horse. You are like Rush Limbaugh, you attack and then retreat and hide behind the establishment claiming that all those on the left are simply out to ruin what exists.

    Leave a comment:


  • trent
    Guest replied
    I just wanted to note to all the casual readers, nowhere in any of these messages did I state that I disliked anybody. I stated that I felt that Heeter dislikes America, and he replied that he dislikes people like me. I love everybody reguardless of what prides they have or do not have. This is a typical liberal attack, a personal attack, because of a difference of opinion.

    Leave a comment:


  • project86
    replied
    Originally posted by trent
    Well, that is why I asked earlier. Maslow can be achieved even in tribal or rural situations, just on a much smaller scale.
    And thats fair how? The point of psychology is to develop understanding not to judge people, while his theory is certainly of note it is very biased.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Originally posted by rwh11385
    One of my close friends spent a semester in Holland ...
    Which college or university did he go to?

    Leave a comment:


  • trent
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by project86
    We do, you and I, but basically what is forgets is everyone who is born in a third world country who doesn't have the ability to find a job or attain some of the other things listed. So what are they, screwed, unimportant?
    Well, that is why I asked earlier. Maslow can be achieved even in tribal or rural situations, just on a much smaller scale.

    Leave a comment:


  • project86
    replied
    Originally posted by rwh11385
    You pigeon holed yourself.

    here:



    Unfortunately. A lot of people like to keep their views narrow.
    Most people only believe what they are told to believe and then they bark it out as their rallying cry and take PRIDE in their ignorance and arrogance.

    Leave a comment:


  • trent
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by rwh11385
    You pigeon holed yourself.
    Did you not read my above statement? I can understand that people have pride, I have pride in America. I do not dislike somebody who has pride in something I don't agree with. I am still accepting, whereas, you are not. You try to pigegon hole me, by stating that yes, I do have pride in this country, and to hell with everybody else. However, I do not dislike people who would happen to have opposite views of me, as you dislike me because of my views.

    Leave a comment:


  • project86
    replied
    Originally posted by trent
    We live in the modernized world? So it is biased to current day?
    We do, you and I, but basically what is forgets is everyone who is born in a third world country who doesn't have the ability to find a job or attain some of the other things listed. So what are they, screwed, unimportant?

    Leave a comment:


  • rwh11385
    replied
    Originally posted by trent
    Look at this on how you pigeon hole me, because I have pride in this country
    You pigeon holed yourself.

    here:
    Originally posted by trent
    And? I can't be the only who who could give a flying fuck about the rest of the world. Let them be envious of the amazing opportunities and lifestyles we have here in the USA. There are people all over the world who would want to be at a mediocore position in the USA. Why? Being mediocore in the USA is being 100x better than anywhere else in the world.

    The USA is the best country in the world. The best. Period.
    Originally posted by project86
    Face it, this thread was born of arrogance and arrogance is what allows most of america to close their eyes at night.
    Unfortunately. A lot of people like to keep their views narrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • trent
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by project86
    Maslow is a square, and actually you can accomplish his hierarchy anywhere, however his hierarchy is incredibly biased towards the modernized world.
    We live in the modernized world? So it is biased to current day?

    Leave a comment:


  • project86
    replied
    Originally posted by rwh11385
    I like it here. I don't like stubborn arrogant Americans who give us a bad name, like you.
    Face it, this thread was born of arrogance and arrogance is what allows most of america to close their eyes at night.

    Leave a comment:


  • trent
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by rwh11385
    I like it here. I don't like stubborn arrogant Americans who give us a bad name, like you.
    Lets go back to where we were earlier. There is nothing wrong with pride. Just because somebody has Black Pride, Azn Pride, or Hawaiian Pride, doesn't mean that it gives them a bad name. Accepting people, such as myself, understand that everybody has their own pride and look past that understanding. Pride is what makes somebody who they are. I like people who have pride, even if it is something that I do not have pride in. Pride shows character, intergrity and a host of other enjoyable characteristics. Look at this on how you pigeon hole me, because I have pride in this country, you dislike me.

    A typical liberal hypocrital view.

    Leave a comment:

Working...