George Carlin dead at 71

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • speedhop
    replied
    God dammit...this ruined my day. I love his stuff and always will. True comedic genius. May he rest in peace.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Kaiser
    replied
    I really just can't believe this, and I know it won't sink in for a long time. I wish his family the best and can't really think of anything else to say at this time, just wow.
    Last edited by E30Kaiser; 06-22-2008, 10:17 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • elguapo84
    replied
    damn...I had no idea. To an amazing comedian!

    Leave a comment:


  • Yakinho
    replied
    That fucking sucks. I don't think i've ever seen my dad laugh more then when he watched George Carlin. Fucking blower.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    started a topic George Carlin dead at 71

    George Carlin dead at 71



    The master himself, quite possibly one of the greatest stand up comics of all time, has died at the age of 71.

    Fucking weak. I don't think I've ever laughed harder at stand-up comedy specials than at his. I'm seriously bummed. I could give a fuck when wastes of skin like Anna Nicole or Chris Benoit punch out, but when someone who actually has talent and was a quality entertainer goes, it really sucks. I've been a die-hard George Carlin fan since I was like 13. I have all of his specials on VHS/DVD, and most of his books.

    This one's for you, George...

    SHIT PISS COCK waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles COCKSUCKER MOTHERFUCKER & TITS.
    Last edited by Jand3rson; 06-22-2008, 09:38 PM.
Working...