Cool Renault Turbo2 sighting!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Renault Turbo2 sighting!!!

check out this perfect renault turbo2!!! i love it. don't know if you guys do... it was perfect!!!;)

[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i221/jeremyxman/cars/1214258270.jpg[/IMG

Last edited by deutschman; 06-23-2008, 06:36 PM. Reason: add more pics
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Horribly ugly, but i'd rock the hell out of it. :D

Comment

Fail?
      My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
      There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
        check out this perfect renault turbo2!!! i love it. don't know if you guys do... it was perfect!!!;)

niiiiice..... ;)

Comment

i think this car is kind of like pipe tobacco or cigars. its an acquired taste. i think the guys who like the old school cars will like it better. its kinda like mark1 mr2's they look like they were designed with a ruler, but have a cult falowing.
          white night!
          lol
          just had to say that cus a said cult:twisted:
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

?
            Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
            Fail?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
              ?

FAIL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
                Fail?
                FAIL!!!!
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

T2's are the 80's sex, I would appreciate this thread more if I could see pictures.

Meh, F to the ail.
                  - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                  E36 325i sedan
                  E30 325i sedan
                  Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
                    FAIL!!!

LMAO, never seen that one before.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

man you guys are some sorry ass mofos! way to take a shit on my party! thanks guys!
                      lol
                      sigpic

Comment

ze pics arr broken, sir.
                        cars beep boop

Comment

Was it a Renault R5?
                          McCain's military draft: Are you willing to bet your life?

Comment

Pics work fine for me.

Comment

Epic PicFail.

Comment

Working...
                              X