No announcement yet.

Cool Renault Turbo2 sighting!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i have problems with some people's pics some times to. i pasted in the IMG code from photobucket. the HTML wont work.
    i think it was an R5
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Still my favorite

Comment

fail

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

i think they are back up.
          sorry guys my bad. i moved them from one photobucket album to another and it f**ked stuff up! im a dumb ass.
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Cool car, Only experience I've had with Renaults was tearing up the rallys in Gran Turismo.
            sigpic

Comment

Beautiful...plain and simple.

We are just as much as part of a cult as the Renault T2 followers...a lot of people would call our cars ugly too. Some people just don't appreciate the lineage.
              sigpic
              An unlucky E30 I came across in Rotterdam, Holland

Comment

Originally posted by allwheeldrive View Post
                Pics work fine for me.
                I love that car.. right up there with the Lancia Delta in my opinion. Pure function over form with the ridiculous body, but it works nicely for me. I'd have hung around til the owner came out and made an offer. Great car..

Comment

i am working right next doer right now. i want to get a ride in that thing so bad!
                  no one got my "white night" joke ha? maybe some of the older guys did and just found it insulting. so much for jim johns...
                  again sorry for the huge picture failure!
                  sigpic

Comment

Good to see pics. The car looks hot, typical 80's utilization of the turbine wheels ftw. By far and away one of the coolest Group B homologates ever produced, behind the Lancia Stratos and the Ford RS200.
                    - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                    E36 325i sedan
                    E30 325i sedan
                    Volvo 945T

Comment

heres some other cool stuff!
                      vw van with 520hp porsche engine!
                      It's a 1962 VW bus with a 520hp Porsche 993 twin-turbo drivetrain under it. LOL

cool little race car!
                      http://fsae.mst.edu/1st Place Autodesk Inventor Design Communication Award2nd Place Overall2nd Place Goodyear Best Performance Award2nd Place Hoosier Tire Au...
                      sigpic

Comment

you are better off posting something like this to try to make people appreciate the r5

Demostracion de conduccion en un circuito de pruebas por Jean Ragnotti

crap song with R5's crashing!
                        Last edited by der affe; 06-23-2008, 08:36 PM.
                        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I have always loved that car!

Comment

Damn, that thing is amazing. That's some motorsport history, right there.

Comment

Damn there was one downunder for sale for equivalent of around 20K USD. Looked so so badass.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                              RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

yeah. don't really know much about the r5. just saw it sitting there and was like DAAAAM! im going to start reading up about this car.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X