Holy fucking malware... HELP PLEASE!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DCColegrove
    replied
    God I hate that shit...

    I have had to format and reprogram more than once because of the same kind of thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    started a topic Holy fucking malware... HELP PLEASE!!!

    Holy fucking malware... HELP PLEASE!!!

    Got some malware bundled with some other software this morning I guess.

    Here's the symptoms:

    Black background that says "Warning! Spyware threat has been detected on your PC"

    Constant pop-ups, including some from the quick launch bar that are Windows Security clones.

    Unable to CTRL-ALT-DEL, it brings an error saying "Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator."

    Unable to open anything with IE, does redirects to virus protection shit

    Most .exe programs won't open, such as Firefox and ANY malware cleaning utilities I've transferred to the computer via my home network. I'm posting this from my laptop since I can't do a damn thing on that fucking piece of shit.

    Booted in safe mode, cleared out unneeded shit via Add/Remove programs (going off the majorgeeks.com master malware list). Will boot in safe mode, but I still get the pop-ups.

    I'm not a violent person, but if I came face to face with the fucker that wrote this shit, I would hit him til he couldn't move anymore. Fuck I'm pissed.
Working...