someone tell me this is a joke

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30polak
    replied
    It's called Killah Cali for a reason.

    Jake is the most hood Blood I've ever met...lol

    Too many gang names to keep up with in LA county, but the Crips and Bloods started it all.

    BTW the KKK would have no chance in LA, whites are the minority in LA county. :roll:

    Only Supremisist movements are in white trash towns like Palmdale, Pomona, and other California shit holes.

    Leave a comment:


  • BimmerTom
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    No, we don't. Touche.

    I don't suppose we could trade you guys the artery clogging goodness that is Bojangles' Famous Chicken n' Biscuits?

    Dude, Bojangles kicks ass. I don't know how they do it, but those Ham and Biscuit sandwiches are the best.

    Whenever I hit NC, I HAVE to get a Bojangles.

    Leave a comment:


  • Miasma
    replied
    There is a taco stand out by Lake Travis here in Austin, It is literally some cool ass Mexican couple that ride out in a van with all the stuff ready for the day at the crack of dawn and cook it with a charcoal grill and prepare it on card tables under a canopy. It's pretty badass, All fresh ingredients and made from scratch tortillas AND you have a great view of the lake from the side of the road. Some of the best fajitas around the lake for sure. And for $1 a pop for fat tacos and $2 for fat burritos you cant go wrong. Wish I lived closer....

    Leave a comment:


  • akorcovelos
    replied
    when I'm working at my office just outside San Antinio we get a taco minivan. Nothing tastes better than food sold out of an unmarked minivan with a couple coolers, that dosn'thave to answer to any stupid "health department". :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    Originally posted by AriasATX
    We have a million roach coaches(Taco Vans) here in Texas. And usually they are fucking delicious. I am a stone mason by trade ATM so I eat at them more than I would like.
    That is one thing I loved about living in Texas. If you are ever in the Port Lavaca area (east of Victoria) there is this little taco stand just south of Alcoa and Formosa (same road they are on) that make absolutely awesome burritos. They weigh like a pound and a half and will definitely fill you up on like half of one. I would get one, eat half of it for lunch, and eat the other half during my break.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Well, no I don't think I have. Man, you guys have all sorts of neat stuff out there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    No, we don't. Touche.

    I don't suppose we could trade you guys the artery clogging goodness that is Bojangles' Famous Chicken n' Biscuits?

    Nope, ever eat a table away from Snoop?



    Leave a comment:


  • Miasma
    replied
    We have a million roach coaches(Taco Vans) here in Texas. And usually they are fucking delicious. I am a stone mason by trade ATM so I eat at them more than I would like.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    But do you have Taco Trucks?
    No, we don't. Touche.

    I don't suppose we could trade you guys the artery clogging goodness that is Bojangles' Famous Chicken n' Biscuits?

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    But do you have Taco Trucks?

    Leave a comment:


  • DCColegrove
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt


    what the fuck is this shit????
    A terrible case of rheumatoid arthritis....

    Makin' fun of cripples....

    Shit....

    You should be ashamed of your self...

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Wanna trade? I don't like 'em, but those guys won't be bothering me. I'm tired of the "minority" related gang stuff here.
    Pssh, I can't imagine. I think I'll stick with the Southern Baptist, racist folk for now. If all else fails, at least we have some damn good barbecue.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Wanna trade? I don't like 'em, but those guys won't be bothering me. I'm tired of the "minority" related gang stuff here.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    I guess most of you don't suffer with gang related issues.
    Like hell we don't.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    You are not going to "California" - you're going to Sacramento.
    Ouch - that hurts.

    Jon

    Leave a comment:

Working...