This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lair View Post
    But you WANT people to think you're a NeoCon?

The irony. :rofl:
    I don't give a FUCK what others think of me or where I am from period. Oh and I have never been a Liberal turned Conservative, so EAD.

You have not swallowed yet so get back to gagging on that liberal cock your sucking on.

:finger:

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
      I don't give a FUCK what others think of me or where I am from period. Oh and I have never been a Liberal turned Conservative, so EAD.

You have not swallowed yet so get back to gagging on that liberal cock your sucking on.

So that's why you'd put a bullet in your brain rather than have people think you're Canadian?

I see.

BTW, did McCain give you all those nifty campaign signs after you blew him, or before?
      McCain's military draft: Are you willing to bet your life?

Comment

mmmk okay - noted.

I guess it sorta makes a little more sense now with Atomic's 0.02 cents tossed in the mix.

but they're not all like afformentioned poster...I think

Comment

cool, you love canadia, we get it, stay there please. america is stupid for electing the same asshole that made the world hate us to begin with, now we get to deal with it for the next 25 years. it will be a cold day in hell before i ever wear a canadian flag on anything to try to make people think better of me. i'm proud of my nationality too, and the fact that my grandparents came here and made a home for themselves back when foreigners were welcome. kinda.....

the rest of the world needs to stop hating the player and start hating the game.
          Originally posted by Dozyproductions
          You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by quikveedb2 View Post
            cool, you love canadia, we get it, stay there please. america is stupid for electing the same asshole that made the world hate us to begin with, now we get to deal with it for the next 25 years. it will be a cold day in hell before i ever wear a canadian flag on anything to try to make people think better of me. i'm proud of my nationality too, and the fact that my grandparents came here and made a home for themselves back when foreigners were welcome. kinda.....

the rest of the world needs to stop hating the player and start hating the game.
            qft!
            agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Eviltwin View Post
              Last June I went backpacking-
              Travelled with 3 others.
              Myself, my gf, by buddy and his gf.

Eviltwin-OUT

Gay, bi, whatever, I knew you were a swinger at least. How do you like that man meat?

Comment

If you are an American and are afraid to display the American flag and have to act like or claim you are from another country, you need to denounce your citizenship and turn in your American visa and move to whatever country you wish.

Comment

fuck i dont have visa

Comment

If you are an American and are afraid to display the American flag and have to act like or claim you are from another country, you need to denounce your citizenship and turn in your American visa and move to whatever country you wish.

Best statement of this post.

Comment

Friend,

never once was I 'afraid' to display the US Flag.
                      I'm not "acting" or "claiming" I'm from another country other than Canada.
                      I was conceived, born and raised within the US- the rest of my family stems from Toronto/Montreal.

My parents where there for work. nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

(I believe the word you were looking for is "RENOUNCE".) ;)

Comment

oh shnap X100.

Comment

I'm not afraid to act like an American. I've been doing it all my life (especially the last 7 years).

I AM afraid that one of the 200 trillion people that hate Bush will take out their anger on me.
                            Last edited by Lair; 08-21-2008, 04:08 PM.

Comment

What a great thread. I shall write a summary of the 2 pages so far.
                              1. OP travels abroad.
                              2. OP finds out that the rest of the world likes him/her no better than his homeland.
                              3. OP decides to blame it on flag.
                              4. World, in pity, decides to allow this.
                              5. Humble online political discussion ensues.

'90 325i

Comment

Thanks for catching my typo.

Note to self "proof read before submitting"

Comment

Working...
                                X