My life completely changed forever today....(Updated w/ pictures now! Pg.1)
Collapse
X
-
Congrats my friend. Very fucking happy for you and can't wait to meet her!Leave a comment:
-
Mariano,
WELCOME TO THE CLUB!
Call me anytime. <---- I really mean that when I say it, I'm there for you.
DanielLeave a comment:
-
Congratulations, Mariano!
My daughter is almost 3 years old, and I love her more every day. When she was first born, I totally lost it and bawled like crazy. She's the most important thing in my life. I miss her all day while I'm at at work, and I love being at home with her. If you haven't yet, you're going to realize that your life isn't about you anymore. Every decision you make has to be about her, and how what you do in your life from now on will affect her.Leave a comment:
-
Oh and it's one of those few times you can cry like a girl and everyone doesn't even notice-cause that's normalLeave a comment:
-
Super congrats.....My wife is pregnant and will be my second....I'm excited...
Funny/gross story...When my ex was due the two days before I was going to the bathroom NOT EXAGERATING about 13-14 times per day. 6-7 times at work and then again at home....
As soon as he was born I was back to normal.....Except I couldn't set down......Must have been nerves.Leave a comment:
-
Congratulations man, she's lucky to have you for a father! Don't be afraid to embrace the new you, she'll teach you more than ever expected about life and yourself and I suppose the best thing you can do is provide her with all that you want to. Some day I'm sure I'll be posting something like this too, and until then, I have the utmost respect for you!
Cheers,
BrendanLeave a comment:
-
Congratulations.
I actually read your whole post.
Made me choke up ;)Leave a comment:
-
My life completely changed forever today....(Updated w/ pictures now! Pg.1)
At 6:54 AM this morning, my wife of 5 years and been together for 12 gave birth to a beautiful (not just my opinion or because its mine) 8lb 9oz girl. I cant describe how different I feel. I am so helplessly head over heels in love with her and I never thought you could just instantly love something this strong. As soon as I heard her first cry, something hit me so hard I was out of breath. Her name is Lola Belle Garcia. I will have pictures shortly. I am so happy right now. All the fear and worry and nerves about having a baby have all faded away. Its as if my immense love for this little person is all that matters. Ive never felt this way about anything and I especially didnt think a child would do this to me. I never want to let her down andits going to be so hard to not be too overprotective of her. Help me out, guys. I cant get her voice or her face out of my head. That little human is mine!! Its like a little bundle of love. Trust me I nevre thought I was capable of this kind of mushy talk. Its so cliche but its true and it hit me hard. My heart absolutely breaks when I hear her cry and shes got me wraped around her finger. Its game over for me. This kind of love is indescribable. I feel like a different person. Im so happy and Im like at peace. I have never been a "kid" person and dont like kids in general and they irritate me. Ive led my life in a selfish and immature nature and I feel like she deserves more than that and I have no problem accomodating that. My only concern is her and her well-being. WHats going on with me?!? Could this be the day Mariano Garcia, the 28 yr. old eternal child grows up??? It use to sound scary and horrible to me. I wanted to stay having fun and drinking with the boys and only being responsible (and not even that) for myself. I have always been deathly afraid of the responsibilities of a child, but now Im not so scared. Thanks for reading, give me your feedback. I love her so much.



MarianoLast edited by CleanAzzE30z; 11-08-2008, 05:39 PM.Tags: None

Leave a comment: