Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is someone going to tell Kanye West to shut the fuck up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill just stick to my dylan and clash. the undergrounds where its at anyways, fuck mainstream. so kanye thinks hes the leader of MTV and 15 year old girl's walls, grats

Comment

I honestly had never heard of this guy until this past monday.
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by davey101 View Post
        ill just stick to my dylan and clash. the undergrounds where its at anyways, fuck mainstream. so kanye thinks hes the leader of MTV and 15 year old girl's walls, grats

Dylan.. Clash... fuck mainstream?

LOL

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
        @Zakspeed_US

Comment

I usually just ignore this guy as much as possible but since there's a thread... This guy has got to be one of the bitchiest artists as far as guys. Someone really needs to slap the metal plate out of his mouth. And I remember really looking forward to this guy coming out with some shit...

Wow, dissapointed doesn't even cut it. Must have been a different cat back in the days of No I.D. and Common Sense.

LOL at Myers expression till this day.

Lengthened version of Kayne's "George Bush doesn't care about black people." Includes Mike Myers... whhhhhhatttttt did he just say reaction.

Comment

Fuck you guys.

Kanye is legit. Hes full of himself but who gives a fuck his music is good and hes doing something new and sweet.

Fuck you guys, put down the hateorade.
            -Chris

Comment

Originally posted by So Live View Post
              Fuck you guys.

Kanye is legit. Hes full of himself but who gives a fuck his music is good and hes doing something new and sweet.

He must be pretty damn full of himself. He says he's the voice of this generation and I honestly have no idea who he is - just that he exists. Maybe I'm just out of touch?
              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

do i dig kanye west songs; yes. voice of the generation; no.
                M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by So Live View Post
                  Fuck you guys.

No, fuck you and here's a "new and sweet" sig for ya.

Comment

The voice of a generation be required to have achieved a Ph.D. not a million billion record sales to screaming (w)hormone pumping teenagers.

Comment

Shouldn't he be named voice of the generation?? and not name his self as it.

Comment

Originally posted by (:Jordan:) View Post
                        Shouldn't he be named voice of the generation?? and not name his self as it.
                        Dude...but...he's Kanye.

How people praise such a piece of shit is beyond me.

as seen from the audience! partizan's jeremie rozan & ed banger's so_me collect their award for BEST VIDEO for justice vs simian 'we are your friends', when ...

"If I don't win, the award show loses credibility."

diaf

Comment

Originally posted by FJ40 View Post

How people praise such a piece of shit is beyond me.
                          You took the words right out of my mouth. Who the fuck does this guy think he is?
                          Originally posted by Simon S
                          When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDuper View Post
                            You took the words right out of my mouth. Who the fuck does this guy think he is?
                            Alex I'll take rapper for 1000
                            Greg
                            07 mazdaspeed3

Comment

Originally posted by eric (^__^) View Post
                              his mom died because of complications during plastic surgery? Cry me a river...
                              regardless of how you lose you mom..thats your mom. I dont care who you are that fucking hurts.

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
                              "Voice of this generation"? Pssh, with one-hit wonders and Britney Spears, it's not like he had much competition. Rap died when Wu-Tang left the game.

I personally like his last 2 albums and the couple tracks ive heard off this new one it seems its going to be pretty good as well. That said "voice of this generation". fuck no.. Let me repeat myself. FUCK NO. He's cocky as fuck, but it got him to where he is today, and i cant hate on that.

And no i didnt click the link so i didnt watch/read w.e the hell was in it. just wanted to give my 2cents.
                              Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                              LSx e36TI coming soon
                              Originally posted by s0urce
                              Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Oh and Wu-Tang forever bitches!
                                Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                                LSx e36TI coming soon
                                Originally posted by s0urce
                                Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Working...
                                X