Rate the Avatar Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BobombETA
    replied
    Originally posted by aaron325ix
    5/10 menacing looking bomb.


    This thread cracks me up
    No "mario bros ftw"? =[

    Leave a comment:


  • aaron325ix
    replied
    5/10 menacing looking bomb.


    This thread cracks me up

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    intense situation

    9/10

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    ^sweet turtle
    10/10

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    8/10 lawn gnomes...

    nuff said

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean5294
    replied
    8/10 ^^ that turtle is going to steal my oatmeal

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    5/10 looks like your sig.

    Leave a comment:


  • OrganicMechanic
    replied
    holy flyin fiddle player--

    8/10

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    12/10. 'Nuff said.


    But when you get to mine...





    I can fly, Motherfucker.

    Leave a comment:


  • ShowStopper
    replied
    0/10 dont like skiing

    Leave a comment:


  • Rustyduktape
    replied
    10/10. mmmmmmmm... beer.

    Leave a comment:


  • 32.5i
    replied
    0/10 i dont watch sports?

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    10/10 I have to because I live in Seattle and our sports teams suck!

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeK
    replied
    Originally posted by s0urce
    I didn't even realize the kid was black, you racist bastard. The ironic part is the dog-obgyn. Not the color of the babies skin you fool.
    :rofl:
    1/10 but i still like the dog.

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeK
    2/10... our (NEW) president is half black you racist bastard.
    I didn't even realize the kid was black, you racist bastard. The ironic part is the dog-obgyn. Not the color of the babies skin you fool.




    kidding...if you had seen wondershowzen you'd understand. White parents, black baby.

    5/10

    Leave a comment:

Working...