Rate the Avatar Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RedHoodRidah
    replied
    6/10 Flying man with a violin...Needs a little more oomph

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    Fail.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nic01101011
    replied
    Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30
    1/10... i dunno what im lookin at....
    fail

    Leave a comment:


  • Nic01101011
    replied
    I like toytles

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    Originally posted by LEANE30
    ^mmm similar response for similar avi
    2/10 booooring

    Leave a comment:


  • LEANE30
    replied
    ^mmm similar response for similar avi

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    9.5 out of 10

    yummy

    Leave a comment:


  • BeirBrennerE30
    replied
    1/10... i dunno what im lookin at....

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by dashboardmonkey
    9/10 I can fly motherfucker\

    I laugh every time I see it.

    Ninja edit: Fuck I'm slow

    2/10 don't know wtf it is
    Its the EDDIE skeleton from the Iron Maiden Metal group, de-skinned with cyborg status. (Somewhere in time)...for the real metal heads.

    Leave a comment:


  • CreamE30
    replied
    7/10 jumping monkey is jumping.

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    9/10 I can fly motherfucker\

    I laugh every time I see it.

    Ninja edit: Fuck I'm slow

    2/10 don't know wtf it is

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    8/10 nice t-shirt

    Leave a comment:


  • aaron325ix
    replied
    ^^that was a one time thing.

    8/10 I like that you say fiddle instead of violyn. Are you from Tejas?:p

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    8/10. I like your beard. :-P

    Leave a comment:


  • aaron325ix
    replied
    is that what it is from? I didnt recognize it. been a while I guess.

    ok then 9/10!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...