Rate the Avatar Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • atomic
    replied
    10/10
    Last edited by atomic; 11-15-2008, 10:52 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    8/10 lol pikachu vs pikachu
    how did you get the gif. file in your avy i tried and i cant =[

    Leave a comment:


  • Kman
    replied
    10/10 ballin ass cigar

    Leave a comment:


  • trent
    Guest replied
    12/10 grade A+ shorts

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    15/10 cause you have no fucking idea how drunk he is in that pic

    Leave a comment:


  • Good & Tight
    replied
    0/10
    Cabrio's are for fags.

    Leave a comment:


  • OrganicMechanic
    replied
    0/10--looks like the scout leader that tried to touch me in the bathing suit area when I was 12 or so. I don`t think he liked it when I threw the flaming log at him and went yelling--"stranger Danger!!!" Although he did have the best candy...

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    11/10

    Sweet monkey


    Originally posted by dashboardmonkey
    Hippie


    You can't even talk!

    At least if you're who I'm thinking of.

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    9/10

    Hippie

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    10/10.

    My favorite thing. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • benetton
    replied
    5/10 interesting wheel cut away. interesting that the dragon was brought up. im driving my 02 from washington to north carolina in may and driving the dragon.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    ^ 4/10, sig not large enough, although I do love me some Dragon (preferably sans bikers n' newbs.)

    Leave a comment:


  • OrganicMechanic
    replied
    2/10--cali smog laws

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    9/10

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by stephen027
    its not haha


    and 7/10, got a good laugh, what does it say though?
    8/10

    <3

    Leave a comment:

Working...