Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh like Juris Doctor? :giggle:

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

sorry back on topic. idiot Fred fucked me up.

That 4 year universal degree for Marketing. Deans list yada yada.
      I am happy making decent money and working in the auto industry.
      Toyota Pickup

Comment

B.S. in Industrial Engineering

B.S. in Manufacturing Engineering

(well almost, just a few more months :) )

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
          What do you consider "achieved"?

I stayed in school til 10th grade then dropped out. Did 8th grade twice. Got straight f grades from 6th grade on. Didn't get f grades because I didn't know the shit, I was just lazy and didn't do the work. I passed all my tests and quizzes just fine. When I was 17 I got my GED very easily.

I am regretting dropping out of school now as I am unemployed and have never really made much money.

So if you are still in school, STAY THERE! don't be a dumb fuck like me.

Andy
          To me to achieve an education you have to not only be smart enough to do it you also have to be willing to do what you have to do. When I was a child I acted similarly to the way you did. Luckily I was still smarter than even that and realized I had to do what was necessary to succeed. This in itself is an intangible lesson that is worth more than anything in the long run.

I am in my second year of college... still don't know what I will do, but I know want the education or at least the key to further education...

Comment

A in language arts, C in mathematics, D in PE, and my art teacher gave me a gold star for my sculpture of a brick.
            - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
            E36 325i sedan
            E30 325i sedan
            Volvo 945T

Comment

Well, why did you post this thread up, kylebes1?

Originally posted by whysimon
              WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                There are Doctoral degrees that are not Ph.D.s, ya know.
                You are correct... to me a Ph. D. requires a life long effort of continued questioning and new thinking.

Let's call that section all Doctorates from now on for R3v

Comment

Originally posted by kylebes1 View Post
                  You are correct... to me a Ph. D. requires a life long effort of continued questioning and new thinking.

Let's call that section all Doctorates from now on for R3v
                  besides the small bunch of decently edumacted people on this board, I find most of them to be retarded ass high school kids like bimmer_e30.
                  Toyota Pickup

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                    Well, why did you post this thread up, kylebes1?
                    Honing my social group into one that better fits my overall goals has recently become paramount. R3v has nothing to do with this specifically, as I know I will always use it for brain(drain) relief.

I am just always curious I guess.

Comment

BS in Industrial Technology
                      Worked in the printing industry managing for 10 years and decided the industry was not looking good for the future.

Now I have a California teaching credential (a year of classes to get that done)
                      In another few months I'll be finished with my Master's Degree in Education-Teaching

I teach at a high school now. It's hard, stressful but interesting at the same time. I'm not the richest nor will I ever be. I will, however, make a difference in people's lives and that is just fine with me.
                      In fact, I have been selling BMW parts to help supply my classroom and making sure there are resources for experiments/demonstrations etc.
                      '74 2002 - Build blog at
                      nomads2002.blogspot.com

Comment

1st year in college here!
                        -Pierre
                        1987 535is
                        1988 325is

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
                          A in language arts, C in mathematics, D in PE, and my art teacher gave me a gold star for my sculpture of a brick.
                          A D in PE? How is this even possible?
                          -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                          Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

Originally posted by NOMAD View Post
                            BS in Industrial Technology
                            Worked in the printing industry managing for 10 years and decided the industry was not looking good for the future.

Now I have a California teaching credential (a year of classes to get that done)
                            In another few months I'll be finished with my Master's Degree in Education-Teaching

I teach at a high school now. It's hard, stressful but interesting at the same time. I'm not the richest nor will I ever be. I will, however, make a difference in people's lives and that is just fine with me.
                            In fact, I have been selling BMW parts to help supply my classroom and making sure there are resources for experiments/demonstrations etc.
                            wow thats wonderful. Thank you.

I never really appreciated all of my high school teachers and all the effort they had put in the classrooms to all the asshole kids including myself.
                            Toyota Pickup

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post

So your art teacher graded your brown showers? Weird art project/teacher man! :shock: If the art class was after PE, that would explain the D in that class then, you must have been working that steaming pile up for most of the day...

:loco:

Comment

Rob

Comment

Working...
                                X