No announcement yet.

Highest level of education you have achieved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see the varied background within the site.

Comment

I voted Bachelors because I will have it after I take my audit final today at 2:30.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6 View Post
        I voted Bachelors because I will have it after I take my audit final today at 2:30.
        All the best with that dude!

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6 View Post
          Good luck!!!!

Comment

Still plugging away at the bachelors... It's taking a while but real life gets in the way sometimes and there isn't anything one can do about it.
            '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

7th grade, its a long sad story

Comment

i did my business economist for automotive this year and next year i will start with my bachelor :)
                *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by euroshark View Post
                  Still plugging away at the bachelors... It's taking a while but real life gets in the way sometimes and there isn't anything one can do about it.
                  I hear ya...

Comment

School is for squares.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
                    You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

i wanna be a petroleum engineer and have 10 Ferrari's in my garage.... (2 yrs left to get bchlrs)
                      sigpic

Comment

I quit school in the 11th grade. Didn't really give a shit. I did get my GED a few years later. Ended up working with my dad wrenching. I still have his toolbox. Now I'm working on and building mall crawlers and off-roaders along with doing fancy stuff with new trucks.

I like what I'm doing now, and don't want to go back to general repair again. Did that crap for almost 20 years. Do I wish I continued my education? Eh, once in a while but that's history now.

Comment

1 Year left of Bachelor of Science in Motorsport Technologies.
                          Gunni
                          @ Prodrive / Aston Martin Racing

Comment

Holy shit, enough people have their bachlors.
                            1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

uhm..still in HS?
                              M Coupe

Comment

Only High school so far here... I started trying out business, but that was boring as shit. So Im close to transferring to UCSB to get a BS in Marine Biology.

It seems like you have to have one of two things to have a decent amount of success AND security. Thats either a college degree or a state job. Took me a little longer than most to figure that out, unfortunately.
                                Originally posted by blunt
                                i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Working...
                                X