Gator Rogowski Eligable for Parole This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrewCity11 View Post
    Weird, just watched a TV documentary on Christian Hosoi a few weeks back.

Poor skaters. So much pressure to do evil in that line of work........
    Hey, what channel was the Hosoi doc on?
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by dillsnick View Post
      FUCK GATOR

Let him rot away. After learning the details of what he did, he should be locked away for life.
      Agreed. Don't care how "reformed" they think he might be. Let him rot.

Comment

i actually liked "stoked"
        did i buy into the blame the fame BS, no way.
        i never met him in person back in the day, but i liked seeing all the people i knew then in the film and i rememeber when everyone (pro skaters) were buying houses out in BFE so they could build these elaborite half pipes at their houses.

mental illness is a horrible thing, but it is still no excuse for the crime he comitted. do the crime, pay the price. prison may not be the ultimate answer for him (mental ward maybe), but he should never let free because of what he did.
        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
          Hey, what channel was the Hosoi doc on?

if you look on you tube you can find the hosoi doc
          seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

What a punk. He should never be released from Prison. He should have gotten the Gas Chamber years ago.

I can only hope he spends the rest of his life incarcerated and being gang raped on a daily basis.
            sigpic
            1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
            Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
            Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Working...
            X