Free breakfast at Denny's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free breakfast at Denny's?

Reason? Who gives a shit, it's free breakfast. I'm sorry if you guys don't have any local (or if the local ones suck, which some do), but I figured I'd pass it on.

Home page says it all...http://www.dennys.com/

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

the last 2 times I have been in a Dennys I took 2 bites and both meals were horrible. I will never ever go to a Dennys anywhere again I eat 3 meals a day out every day for up to 10 months of the year, so I form opinions rather quickly, now Cracker barrel has a good cheap menu but can be really busy at times
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

anyone remember when denny's used to give you a free birthday meal?
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
        anyone remember when denny's used to give you a free birthday meal?

They gave me one last year.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Yeah I figured some might suck. My local one is good, the food doesn't give you the runs or anything and the service is fast. My town has a diner closer to my house that my friends and I prefer, but I figured I'd share the knowledge of free breakfast since I know a good majority on here are bums.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
          No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

yea! when i turned 21 i also got my first LEGAL drink there (that denny's had a bar too).

i think i'll try it on thursday, along with my free ice cream cone at 31 flavors!
            seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
              They gave me one last year.
              yeah but you're a senior citizen. :p

they discontinued that policy around here like 10 years ago..
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

staying as far away from that place as possible tomorrow...

Comment

there are 2 of them close by my house.
                  i am going to attempt to eat at those 2 and maybe a 3rd on the way from the hand surgeon in the morning

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                    yeah but you're a senior citizen. :p

they discontinued that policy around here like 10 years ago..
                    I just happened to be there on my B-Day and took a shot.

Are there any other things you know about for us oldsters?

:)

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
                      there are 2 of them close by my house.
                      i am going to attempt to eat at those 2 and maybe a 3rd on the way from the hand surgeon in the morning
                      you must hate your stomach

Comment

All your Denny's suck? Too bad guys. That or I'm used to my Chinese mom making all sorts of food to the point where I almost never get stomach aches.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

Eh, free breakfast or not, none of it will matter when you are knifed or shot in the parking lot. Just Google "Denny's shooting" and you'll soon realize why I only frequent Cracker Barrel or IHOP.
                          - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                          E36 325i sedan
                          E30 325i sedan
                          Volvo 945T

Comment

Totally doing this for lunch tomorrow
                            Byron
                            Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by whterice View Post
                              you must hate your stomach
                              actually, it won't stay in there for long. Denny's usually rides hot rails through my system. i am looking at it as more of a challange to see if i can pull it off. i can stomache it as long as there is lots of tabasco on the table.

Comment

Working...
                              X