Fat and how it can "cost" you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat and how it can "cost" you...

This was posted over at Bimmer forums. I thought it pretty interesting so here it is.

Thoughts?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

whatever that link was, it shrunk my window and didn't show anything but a black scream. fearing for my life and the life of my computer (and not wanting to get rickrolled), i closed that shit as quickly as possible

2 things: it helps to offer your opinion first, it get people thinking and replying
    B; don't post shit links
    BRUTE

Comment

Fat bitch gets a Kia and complains that it leans to the left.

"It gets the motor-cicle effect." hahahaha!
      -Pierre
      1987 535is
      1988 325is

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
        whatever that link was, it shrunk my window and didn't show anything but a black scream. fearing for my life and the life of my computer (and not wanting to get rickrolled), i closed that shit as quickly as possible

2 things: it helps to offer your opinion first, it get people thinking and replying
        B; don't post shit links

How do you know it's a shit link if you didn't let it finish......I don't post rickrolls.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
          How do you know it's a shit link if you didn't let it finish......I don't post rickrolls.
          why would i let it finish if it's shaping up to be a shady link? any link that automatically resizes my shit = shady

and thank you for not posting rickrolls
          BRUTE

Comment

What do you expect, its KIA.

But what they do say has some truth to it.

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post

B; don't post shit links
              Well, it DOES actually work. It's your computer. Yes, the screen shrinks and turns black, but a video starts playing after it shrinks. It's your computer.
              M Coupe

Comment

This video enrages me.

1)Call me skinny and unsympathetic, but she's a fat bitch just looking for attention.

2)Don't understand how she could be offended to have to sit in the car during her alignment. She's heavy and her weight is a factor. It's physics, not feelings.

Had I done the alignment, I would have said "Sit in the car so I can do the alignment, or tell me your weight so I can use sand bags. Or lose weight bitch."

Fat people blow.
                Last edited by shiftbmw; 02-04-2009, 07:37 PM.
                sigpic
                "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

I'm laughing my ass off. Bitch should have to sit in it or at least buy some real suspension.
                  Advanded Delphin Division
                  My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

I lol'd heartily. Does that make me a bad person?

Comment

Seatbelt extenders hahah.

Reminds me of a story. This one guy I used to work with would bring in a big ass bag of weinerschnitzel corndogs at like 8:30 in the morning! Guy was big, no neck, cankles, DD tits you name it and one day he was talking about his MPGs in his Camary or some car like that. My friend yells out Maybe if your car didn't have to carry around a quarter ton of dead weigh around it wouldn't use up so much gas!
                      sigpic

Comment

Give me a break. She hopes the story will make manufacturers more aware of our growing society? What a dumb bitch.
                        Originally posted by Gruelius
                        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I think...

That might...

Have actually made me sick.

Comment

This actually made me angry how she attempted to be all "Victimized". I have quite a few people in my family who are pretty fucking heavy, 3-400 lbs heavy. What do they do...? they buy fucking trucks or Suv's that don't have this problems with weight.

What the fuck! Like the bitch Didn't know she was fat?!?! Did you see her try and fit into that kia. Holy shit.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

A top candidate for Industrial Liposuction...

Imagine how much soap we could make....

Comment

Working...
                              X