Fat and how it can "cost" you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kencopperwheat View Post
    Give me a break. She hopes the story will make manufacturers more aware of our growing society? What a dumb bitch.
    haha as if we weren't already aware of the ever-expanding waistlines of US citizens. I have no doubt that she went to dunkin doughnuts after the shop told her she was too fat and further exacerbated her problem.

EDIT: it's canada...oh well close enough
    BRUTE

Comment

I thought they were going to make a point of her weight causing for a drop in gas mileage, but the car leaning and turning as a result of her drastic off-balancing of this car is much more hilarious.

Sure, it was humiliating for her, but like it was said before, it's not like this incident was the first time her weight problem was brought to her attention. She knew when she had to smash her ass into that car that she was fat.

Whatever. She's dumb. Not my problem.
      I drive a B5 A4 and have nothing constructive to offer this community.

Bring on the HATE.

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

I have never laughed so hard from reading something on a forum! LOLOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! WOW!! 'tear'

the video + reading your guys' comments! LMAO!!!!!

I knew I had a good reason to dislike fat people!

http://vnmi.mybrute.com
        :razz: 1991 Alpineweis 318iS
        :arrow: 1991 Briliantrot 318i

Comment

Originally posted by DCColegrove View Post
          A top candidate for Industrial Liposuction...

Imagine how much soap we could make....

or bio diesel
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

What a stupid cow.
            Poor guy at the shop got in trouble for trying to fix her car and doing it the exact correct way. Guess he should have guessed ~300 lbs and put weight in the seat for the alignment.

Comment

Reminds me of something Gallagher said years ago on this subject. I've noticed and it seems true. Small girls drive something big, cargo van, etc. Big girls stuff it in a Datsun.

Comment

I may sound shallow, but I have little sympathy for people that are that fat. It is one thing to carry an extra 10 or 20 lbs., but it actually takes effort to stay that obese. The notion that everyone needs to accommadate "a growing society" and take her "feelings" into consideration is complete bullshit. If you want people to have respect for you, you need to respect yourself first, which includes your personal health. She needs to drop the twinkies and hit the gym. As you can tell, that video pisses me off because her viewpoint is becoming ever increasingly accepted in our society.

Comment

even BMW requires you weight the drivers seat for a proper alignment. the tech did nothing wrong.
                  We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I hate when people say obesity is a disease.
                    Choosing to eat a shit tonne of unhealthy food and doing no physical exercise is NOT a disease.

89 325i Alpine White

Comment

No sympathy. like she didn't know she was fat. What an idiot.

why did that no ballsack kia rep try to say the tech handled it wrong?
                      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                        why did that no ballsack kia rep try to say the tech handled it wrong?

Because this is the world that we live in now. Everyone has to be politically correct and save their reputation so they won't have a lawsuit against them. Meanwhile, that tech is probably now standing in an unemployment line because he called it how he saw it and did nothing wrong. He's somehow supposed to be passive and just act like her fat ass isn't the problem.

It's an e30tech world and we're living in it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          or bio diesel

... or both :twisted:
                          ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

haha this shit is so funny!

Comment

NM double post
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

What the fuck was the tech supposed to do? She wants a proper alignment and her fat ass is making the car tuck wheel on one side.

Sorry you're fat lady, but grow the fuck up, maybe the fact that you're destroying the suspension in your tiny korean grocery getter should be a fucking wake up call that you need to shed some lbs!

When the trash bag full of yogurt that comprises your abdomen begins affecting your quality of life you bitch and complain about you're feelings.

I bet you'd feel better if you didn't have 120 pounds of digested pizza hut lasagna cold chillin in that muffin top you used to call your waist.
                                Last edited by Collin; 02-05-2009, 01:50 PM. Reason: SLEPLNIG
                                The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                                With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

Working...
                                X