Knife Thread: All about Knives and other edged tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^^

yah the afo II that i got is 75 dollars cheaper then at the benchmade site. and shipping was only 8 dollars.

To the guy 2-3 post up. Check out rat cutlery not sure if they have the kind of knives your looking for but I’ve been reading up on their knives and seems like their very good company and make out standing knifes.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was considering a lone wolf when I got my, Torrent a couple of weeks ago I just didnt wnt to spend the extra cash at the time is all.

If you travel a lot and want to carry a auto, lone wolfs dont have a "switch or button" on the handle witch most jurisdictions use to define a switch blade so it gives you a legal gray area and a loop hole if you have any issues. and you can open them purely with you hand as well to avoid any issues in a place where they can come up.
      Last edited by mrsleeve; 05-31-2009, 11:35 PM.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

thinking about getting a crkt m16-10z

Columbia River Knife & Tool M16-10 EDC - Black - Zytel Handle, AutoLAWKS, Combo Edge

for a work knife, any opionions?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sexydylan05 View Post
            thinking about getting a crkt m16-10z

Columbia River Knife & Tool M16-10 EDC - Black - Zytel Handle, AutoLAWKS, Combo Edge

for a work knife, any opionions?
            Have it and love it. Double locking blade is nice peace of mind and it wears into a nice solid flick-open motion once the hinge gets broken in. Pretty sure I got mine in walmart for about $20-$25 though, 49.99 is way overpriced.
            86Zinno

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
              http://www.pgnh.org/obama_now_wants_your_pocket_knife
              WTFing hell

This shit is re-god-dammed-diculos how may crimes a year are committed with a folding knife let alone a switchblade or assisted open. I mean for gods sakes I highly doubt a criminal thats reduced to doing the deeds with a fucking pocket knife is useing a 285 dollar benchmade AFO or a 300+ custom auto opener.

Fucks sake 80% of my knives are assisted or autos, I can carry a fucking pistol with a permit but a fucking pocket knife is gonna make me criminal What is wrong with this GD picture.
              Last edited by mrsleeve; 06-06-2009, 10:04 PM.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

so i got the BM AFOII and i sent it back. it was a nice knife but it was just to big for me. i wanted it for edc and i didnt want to use it at work. so instead i bought a CRKT M16 the small one. not even close to the same quality as BM but i think it will work for what i need it for. i almost bought a BM MINI REFLEX since it is an inch shorter then the AFOII but i just dont have 130 bucks to spend on that knife. ive been buying backpacking gear like crazy so im a lil low on cash. i think the next buy is going to be my hiking/survival knife the RC-5.

Comment

Has anybody ever bought from this site:

Looks too good to be true, knifecenter.com also has it for a little more.
                  <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                  unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

I have two knives. Love them both. The first one is the fixed blade double edged Bear and Son Ninja II knife. It is 8" over all with India stag bone handle. i never really use it, but i love the way it looks and feels and the blade is sharp as F**K! The second knife is my absolute favorite not only because it is useful but because it is made to perfection! It is the Folding Alpha Hunter from Buck knives. It has a steal frame and a 3 1/2" Satin Finish 420HC Stainless Steel blade. It is 5" long when open, has bronze washers in its folding mechanism, and a really nice locking system. Its a bit on the heavy side at 8 oz. but I love the feel of the knife and it is great as a replacement for that roll of quarters and fits in your fist just as nicely if you know what i mean.

sigpic
                    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Since this is the knife crowd, I figured I'd this would be an ok place to post.

Would you guys mind going to:

User reviews, ratings, comparisons, and prices for folding knives, fixed blades, survival knives, multitools, kitchen knives, and more.

and giving some feedback? Feel free to suggest knives through the site or review ones if the ones you have happen to be up already.
                      sigpic
                      "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by shiftbmw View Post
                        Since this is the knife crowd, I figured I'd this would be an ok place to post.

Would you guys mind going to:

www.kniferating.com

and giving some feedback? Feel free to suggest knives through the site or review ones if the ones you have happen to be up already.
                        Looks like one of those fake type sites you come across when you misspell a web address or whatever. Could really use a revamp.

Personally I like Bladeforums.com

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                        ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                          Looks like one of those fake type sites you come across when you misspell a web address or whatever. Could really use a revamp.

Personally I like Bladeforums.com

It will get one soon enough. :-)
                          sigpic
                          "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Just got a sog flash 2.

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                              Just got a sog flash 2.
                              Did you buy it directly from SOG in Lynnwood?

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                              ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                                Did you buy it directly from SOG in Lynnwood?
                                Yes I did. They were very nice and had a great selection. Also it was on sale :)

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X