No announcement yet.

Knife Thread: All about Knives and other edged tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like it weighs 2lbs. lol. solid square of metal on the end.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
      looks like it weighs 2lbs. lol. solid square of metal on the end.
      Ehhh with the scabbard its prolly close to that.

LOL yeah its the Bayo lug lock, and too bad its not like a WW I trench knife with the Skull Cracker on the Pommel
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Comment

no one wants to talk knives?

Comment

Nice CR. Did you pay retail for it? Those are spendy, $550-600, right?

Comment

Originally posted by benjamin View Post

There are people on this board with cars that cost less than this baby haha.
              sigpic
              "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

retail on the "special editions" which are the ones with the solid inlay, not the two strips, is $590. but i got it brand new for $456 shipped on a forum about a year ago.

Comment

what i tote around erry day.

Comment

Why so many of the same thing? >.>

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

This is my next knife I am getting in the summer, or whenever it launches.

benchmade paul axial 250
                      Attached Files
                      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by shiftbmw View Post
                        There are people on this board with cars that cost less than this baby haha.
                        was gonna say that I have paid less for e30's, than what that thing runs.

and I thought my lone wolf's are spendy to carry every day
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                          Why so many of the same thing? >.>
                          Well, you can't beat the light on the left for inspecting up close. It's perfect for inside cars at night or anything close range, but the throw is dismal. The HDS clicky is just the opposite. I carry them in a little pelican case in my back pack.

And on the knives, that Alsforf disappears in my front pocket and is low key enough to have around sheeple at school. It's relatively delicate though, so I carry either the caly 3 or sebenza too.

I know it's expensive stuff, and my friends think I'm nuts, but all that together is still only a fraction of what people spend on guns.

Comment

Realized I hadn't posted this. Got it for Christmas from the GF:

Kershaw Scallion with a Damascus blade.

Comment

I really want an ESEE Izula II! My friend has one and they are dead sexy!
                              sigpic
                              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

The edc.

Super tool 300, brass armor Zippo, and a Benchmade 913 Nitrous Stryker.
                                ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
                                Originally posted by blunttech
                                I need you to exfoliate my ballsack
                                Build Thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X