Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evil GF screwed me over, what should I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post
    Listen mother fucker, go jerk off and do R3V a favor. You fucking sound pathetic buggin this dude for nude pics of his girl. Let it go.

Shut the fuck up you little piece of shit. You remeber the last thread right? how much of a disapointment it was. Would you like this to be another BFC? Besides she is hot and yes I would like to see more pictures. Does this make you gay because you dont want to see more pictures of here?

Besides if I blow a load it will be right in your face.
    Last edited by e30s52; 02-13-2009, 12:16 PM.

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Alright, lets not blow any loads in any fellow r3v members only cum dumpster EX's
      1988SuperETA|Full I component swap|19lb injectors|Schrick 272|MSIIExtraBeta20071020|GM DIS Wasted Spark|LC-1

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
        Shut the fuck up you little piece of shit. You remeber the last thread right? how much of a disapointment it was. Would you like this to be another BFC? Besides she is hot and yes I would like to see more pictures. Does this make you gay because you dont want to see more pictures of here?
        waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles just shut the fuck up, I love the vag. What's gay is people like you that act like E-tough guys. I don't know what BFC thread you're talking about. If the guy wants to post more pics of his ex's he will, stop fucking nagging the dude.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles just shut the fuck up, I love the vag. What's gay is people like you that act like E-tough guys. I don't know what BFC thread you're talking about. If the guy wants to post more pics of his ex's he will, stop fucking nagging the dude.
          You say you love it but yet you dont want anymore pictures. Sounds kinda gay to me. I am not acting like an e-thug unlike you. O and here is the other thread for you.

Read it and tell me how much of a let down it is. It started alot like this.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

first chicks kinda eh. second is cute and has a nice bod. get back with her, get vids of the facial. do do her closest friend, get vids of the facial. post said vids in an open account on photobucket and mirror 7 more accounts so they dont all get closed down. send them to her friends on myspace/facebook/whatever then get another chick and forget about it.

right after you take that serp and motor mount back at night.
            I like to build things with metal n stuff

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
              You say you love it but yet you dont want anymore pictures. Sounds kinda gay to me. I am not acting like an e-thug unlike you. O and here is the other thread for you.

Read it and tell me how much of a let down it is. It started alot like this.
              I was jk with you at first....and then you got butthurt. I did read that thread. Agreed the ending sucked. I think this guy's ex has a nice little ass I would like to see more of but if he doesn't post more or doesn't have more, oh well wtf!!!

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

I was jk with you at first....and then you got butthurt. I did read that thread. Agreed the ending sucked. I think this guy's ex has a nice little ass I would like to see more of but if he doesn't post more or doesn't have more, oh well wtf!!!
                This is r3v everything here is taken seriosly :). The ending of the other thread was an epic let down. I do agree 100% that she has a nice ass.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Listen mother fucker, go jerk off and do R3V a favor. You fucking sound pathetic buggin this dude for nude pics of his girl. Let it go.
                  I agree with you, Mr. OOMPH! I don't see the appeal of some random girl whose pictures were posted on the Internet. Meh.
                  -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                  Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

jebus you phoques are bipolar. lol.

still nede moar noodes though
                    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Eric View Post
                      We have the same bed cover set. LOL

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

and apparently some nudes on that same bed set. so once again i think i speak for everyone here lol.. cmon. out with em. i say we make this the official nudes of your ex thread. has a nice ring to it.
                        Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                        LSx e36TI coming soon
                        Originally posted by s0urce
                        Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

LoL IKEA FTW... + remote lighting. ...the hoes go wild when I dim the lights from the bed.
                          1988SuperETA|Full I component swap|19lb injectors|Schrick 272|MSIIExtraBeta20071020|GM DIS Wasted Spark|LC-1

Comment

Good thread. I'd post nudes of my ex, but you'd probably puke.
                            1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Originally posted by Just4kicks View Post
                              If you really want to get back at her, take the high road. The best revenge is a life well lived.

Or you could screw her mother.
                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                              If life passes you by... Downshift.

Comment

Id call her a bitch right in front of her tits!!

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                                @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
                                X