Animal Abuse......sick kids

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by Radiocammbodia
    Didnt watch the video, but I can guess what it's about. Hope that little fuck dies.

    Edit: Please disregard my sig quote.
    I don't think it's possible to have a more inappropriate sig in this thread. Wow.


    Anyway, I'm glad that the internet was able to do something productive in this situation.

    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    I cant believe i watched that. thats fucked up. I love my cats. Hope that little bitch goes to juvi.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Idea
    replied
    WOW, I agree with more comments in the thread about proper ass beatings than ever before. that is so fucked up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Didnt watch the video, but I can guess what it's about. Hope that little fuck dies.

    Edit: Please disregard my sig quote.
    Last edited by Collin; 02-15-2009, 10:02 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    *UPDATE*

    Click Here for News Story (News Video)

    UPDATE: Lawton teen films himself abusing cat, posts on YouTube

    Lawton_An animal abuse story that has sparked outrage across the country has Comanche County Sheriff Kenny Stradley saying that two local boys are responsible. The teen was filmed beating and torturing a cat, and uploaded it to YouTube over the weekend. It was viewed about 30,000 times.

    7News telephones rang of the hook, and Reporter Robert Richardson took a number of the calls. Viewers read that the abuse happened in Lawton, and YouTube deleted the video, along with the user's account on Sunday. Edited portions - featuring ‘Timmy' lead his camera operating friend inside a shower where a cat lay waiting for its fate.

    The boy picked up the cat in what he called his ‘laboratory' and slammed it against the wall and floor before striking it with his fists.

    Sheriff Kenny Stradley visited 7News to watch the video for the first time, and it put him at a loss for words. He did, however, say this : "This is not a good deal. It s just...I have a lot of feelings for animals, and so to see something like this really bothers me. There s no use in treating an animal like that," he said.

    Internet observers along with information from popular websites such as YouTube, Reddit, Digg, Facebook and Myspace, came up with pictures posted by a teen in Lawton that related to parts of the video. That's when 7News and local authorities began receiving calls. "At this time, it appears that it is here in Lawton. We re just at the beginning of this, but it s looking like it is from Comanche County," said Stradley.

    The horrifying day may be over for the cat, but it is just getting started for its abusers. "We'll put it together and take it to the D.A. It will be up to the D.A. whether or not he files charges or not. Our job is to put the investigation together as a case and take it to the DA and that's what we'll do," said Stradley.

    Stradley says the teens responsible were released to their parents by the DA and they and their lawyer will meet with investigators to determine their fate on Tuesday. Dusty, the cat, is alive and was taken to a veterinarian where it will remain until the investigation is complete.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    Nice its on the front page of the local news and apparently a story ran at 10:00 about it!

    Leave a comment:


  • bataangpinoy
    replied
    i want to kill that child. all that cat ever did was love him. the poor cat must be so confused and sad now...
    hulk mad. i cannot express my frustration without someone dying(namely that bastard)/
    i have a main coon. i love my cat to pieces.
    Last edited by bataangpinoy; 02-15-2009, 09:17 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • tg318is
    replied
    thats fucked up.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Everyone who knows me knows I love cats.

    I won't watch it.

    I hope those kids get beat to fuck.

    Leave a comment:


  • Money$hit
    replied


    mrow!

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    looks like my cat Udo.... thats shitty, stupid kids

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    That made me sick. That poor defenseless cat crying literally broke my heart. The poor thing was just terrified beyond belief. You could see the fear in it's eyes when he picked it up, and it tried to grab onto the shower door. That kid had been abusing that poor cat for ages.

    That really low-pitched throaty cry is just awful. My cat used to make that noise when he couldn't find our other one.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    fucking kids

    Leave a comment:


  • Rede30eS
    replied
    Call me a puss, but I didn't watch the whole thing.

    It makes me sick to my stomach that people would actually do this.

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    yikes, that looks like a cat i used to have. I stopped watching it after the kid started slapping it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...