Most Awkward Mom situations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
    Never been caught by my parents. But when i was in 10th grade, we lived in this condo with a community pool. The HOA was pretty laid back and let other people who did not live there swim during the summer. So i meet this chick there and we get to talking. Come to find out she lives a few houses down from me and her mom is a nurse who works the night shift. So we do the damn thing and after a while we pass out on the bed. Next morning i'm awaken by a soft voice asking me what kind of juice i want with my eggs and toast. I roll my half naked self over to see her hot ass mom smiling at me while i'm on top of her half naked daughter. Turns out we were in her moms bed. We eat breakfast and never say a word about what happened like it was perfectly normal for her to find strange men on top of her daughter. Good times.
    Probably could have pulled off a Mom, Daughter threesome..
    1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

^^That would have been the perfect opportunity to toss the idea out there..

Comment

Originally posted by stegosaurus View Post
        At my gf's house and we're upstairs going at it; sister walks in to get a jacket; mom yells from bottom of stairs that it's almost dinner time; dad knocks on door to say it's dinner time.

Only her sister actually knew what was going on, and then we both went downstairs and had dinner.

I felt pretty dirty about pounding their daughter and then having them make me food, but whatever they'll be my in laws sooner or later.
        hahah
        Last edited by retardotyler; 04-27-2015, 01:00 AM.
        i will get my moms g35 and monkey stomp your ass she has a k&n air filter your sr20det on 20 lbs cant fuck with it

Comment

Originally posted by euroshark View Post
          I explained eggchute in graphic detail... and the dude who sat on the jar that imploded in his ass. I think she is damaged by now, both parents just sort of stared blankly until I was done.

Edit: Dad might have cracked a smile at the eggchute. One of those disappointed smiles...
          I didn't know what this "eggchute" deal was when I read this post and had to google it. Pretty creative. My stomach might not ever settle from that though.

bleh...
          I drive a B5 A4 and have nothing constructive to offer this community.

Bring on the HATE.

Comment

wtf is eggchute. and no im not going to go look it up.
            ive seen that imploding jar in the guys ass video, and i dont want to see something like that again.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

You guys are lucky. The majority of my girlfriends were Asian, and if any of you know how asian moms can get..you'd be smart not to get caught. Being the stupid teenager I was, I got caught on way more than one occasion. You'd be amazed how fast you can put your pants on when the mom threatens to go grab a shotgun.
              Last edited by aschmidt; 03-02-2009, 06:33 PM.
              -Adam Schmidt-

1988 Zinnoberrot 325iS ::dead::
              1988 Bronzit 325iS ::sold::
              1991 Alpine 318iS

Comment

back in high school, with my first serious girlfriend. i went over to her house with nobody home. she thought wed be alone for a good amount of time, so we of course started foolin around. and of course, we hear a car pull up and someone coming up their stairs to the front door. i panicked and had no idea what to do being naked and not enough time to get my clothes on. so i jumped out her 2nd story window in to the backyard. all my clothes in a bundle in my arms. sprinted my naked ass to the side of the house and got dressed. just as i finished getting dressed, her sister opened the downstairs backdoor to let their dog out. she went back in but stayed by the door. and the dog noticed me hiding out by the side next to a hottub. comes over and trys to play with me. so im freaking out about getting caught on account of the dog finding me. lucky enough, the dog got the message and went away. jumped some fences and walked around to the front and acted like i just showed up.

so didnt really get caught, but a damn close call

Comment

Originally posted by joshuaaa View Post
                  back in high school, with my first serious girlfriend. i went over to her house with nobody home. she thought wed be alone for a good amount of time, so we of course started foolin around. and of course, we hear a car pull up and someone coming up their stairs to the front door. i panicked and had no idea what to do being naked and not enough time to get my clothes on. so i jumped out her 2nd story window in to the backyard. all my clothes in a bundle in my arms. sprinted my naked ass to the side of the house and got dressed. just as i finished getting dressed, her sister opened the downstairs backdoor to let their dog out. she went back in but stayed by the door. and the dog noticed me hiding out by the side next to a hottub. comes over and trys to play with me. so im freaking out about getting caught on account of the dog finding me. lucky enough, the dog got the message and went away. jumped some fences and walked around to the front and acted like i just showed up.

so didnt really get caught, but a damn close call
                  :rofl:

i had a friend do that, but he jumped onto a trampoline, flew off into the grass and broke his ankle. he started screaming and her dad ran outside to find a naked kid with a broken ankle and his daughter's sauce all over his dick.
                  91 m3

Comment

Originally posted by joshuaaa View Post
                    back in high school, with my first serious girlfriend.
                    My first serious girlfriend's parents knew 1.) Not to come down the stairs to the basement if the lights were out and 2.) To call before they came in the front door.

They knew I wouldnt jump out a window to hide though, I'm not shy.

Comment

One summer my gf's (at the time) parents went on a two week cruise and were going to spend another week with family in CA. During this period I was staying at their house for obvious reasons. Her parents decided to skip the family bs and come home early.
                      Unfortunately that night we had decided to throw a party. When her parents show up me and my gf were slammin in her room, oblivious to what is going on in the rest of the house.
                      So her dad is breaking up this party in his house looking for his daughter. He walks into the room and all of a sudden i am lifted off of her. I thought it was one of my friends fucking around so im laughing telling him to fuck off. Next thing i know Im thrown out of the front door butt ass naked.
                      Now I'm outside, naked, in the middle of a large neighborhood im not that familiar with, and without car keys. Great now I either have to knock on the door and ask for my cloths or find a way home.
                      As I'm deliberating my next move the cops show up. (apparently he called the cops when he saw all of the cars out front of his place)
                      Female cop gives me one of those shiny space blankets to cover up with while im explaining why im naked out front of this house. Luckily they didn't write me up or arrest me for MIP/MIC and public indecency. Cop gets my cloths, I call my dad to come get me (im drunk and not about to get in the driver seat of a car with cops standing next to me)

Best part of this, I have not talked or seen that girl sense, this was 3 years ago.
                      Last edited by Rennsport; 03-02-2009, 09:44 PM. Reason: cuz i cant fuck spell
                      m106 1990 e30
                      e36 daily
                      e32 cruiser

Comment

Working...
                      X