The Official Coyote hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official Coyote hunting thread

i will be updating this as i start to see the coyotes come in for the bait. i went to lunds today and got a 20 lb bag of meat scraps from our friendly neighborhood butcher. when i told him about the fucking coyote that killed my moms dog he wanted to give me a side of beef but i settled on this shit. it really stinks. perfect for drawing them into the kill zone

this is my shooting perch. i can prone out on my kitchen counter and peer over my compound carefully watching for the slightest movement. i will be in my marine corp fatigues and full face paint

i dont know if you can see it but i have a couple lbs of tasty beef suspended in an onion bag about 4 feet off the ground to allow the heavenly scent to escape. here is a close up

this may take days or weeks but i am commited to kill this fucker and any of his buddies he dares bring into the death zone. i will update as i progress.
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

interesting

Comment

Subscribed.

Comment

What happens if this lures Graciella into the "kill zone"???
        Originally posted by Simon S
        When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Also subscribed

Comment

You, good sir, win at life.
            Originally posted by z31maniac
            I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by danny View Post
              subscribed.
              +1.

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post

Thats what Ovulators innards look like when I am done pulverizing his asshole.
                Originally posted by blunt
                i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
                  What happens if this lures Graciella into the "kill zone"???
                  then you will be seeing me on forensic files. anything entering the "kill zone" is getting taken out
                  im out there with the decoy calling them in now

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

And what are you going to be using to exact your justice?

Comment

godspeed

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                        And what are you going to be using to exact your justice?
                        just a Ruger 10/22. with a scope but a gut shot with that will take him out. besides as stated earlier he may wander outside of the compound perimeter and i will not have to deal with the carcass. that doesnt mean i will not track him to get pics of me pissing on his swollen decaying corpse

sales@blunttech.com
                        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

i would like a live stream of this and a number to call when i see a coyote

Comment

I have some in my nieghborhood also, when I walk the dog at night I see them every once in a while. Now I carry my gun just in case as the cops said they wont help. One attacked my cat a couple years ago and did some major damage.

Comment

After you kill it, I believe you have earned the right to wear its skull as a natty hat.

Hot babe 1 - "Who is that gentleman in that fetching hat?"
                              Hot babe 2 - "Why, that is Lord T.W Blunt. He killed that coyote himself and now wears its skull as a trophy of war."
                              Hot babe 1 - "Good gracious, I'm wetter than a storm drain after seeing that!"

*note, above conversation may be completely fabricated and may not take place like that. I accept no responsibility for injuries, damages or loss resulting from taking any merit in this post.
                              Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Working...
                              X