Fox News mocks Canadian Military

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    edit.. well you and sam e30
    What the fuck did I do?

    I get defensive about some assholes on your countries tv station bashing ours and I get in shit. You're talking like you wouldn't do the same.

    If the same thing happened but the other way around you guys would do the exact same thing.

    I get we're on a 95% American board but seriously, stop being dicks. If I judged the U.S on some of the people I meet on here I'd hate the states.

    Edit: ogden325i just stop you're making yourself look like a retard.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by kowalski
    You sir, are stupid.
    You are the American version ogden325i.
    Besides obviously this whole thread is a joke, the only people that are butt hurt are you guys!
    Idiots!

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    Just pulling your leg man... What you meant to say was, crossing the border to drink real beer, while in Banff...
    i was like 8 , so yeah, i was drinking but i didnt have an appreciation for good beer

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    if you read the entire thread youll see i state i have nothing against canada. i was merely looking for a reaction from your fellow countryman ogden. some of my fondest childhood memories are crossing the canadian border and getting back into the USA after a week in banff
    Just pulling your leg man... What you meant to say was, crossing the border to drink real beer, while in Banff...

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    Bit much there blunt...



    EDIT: Here's a joke for ya'll....

    What Canada is...... (based on a true story)

    Four American marines and one Canadian sniper were on patrol when one of the Americans asks: "What is Canada???"

    The Canadian replies: "Easy, Canada is what the USA would be without the assholes in it..."
    if you read the entire thread youll see i state i have nothing against canada. i was merely looking for a reaction from your fellow countryman ogden. some of my fondest childhood memories are crossing the canadian border and getting back into the USA after a week in banff

    Leave a comment:


  • kowalski
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    Go to Google.com

    Search "What Canada is doing in Afghanistan"

    What are they doing? They're trying to get a piece of the pie! Just like us! But cant afford it? Not enough resources? OH, I guess you guys will just have to keep on depending on us then. Eh?

    :D
    You sir, are stupid.
    You are the American version ogden325i.

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    you should be grateful we border your piece of shit country
    Bit much there blunt...



    EDIT: Here's a joke for ya'll....

    What Canada is...... (based on a true story)

    Four American marines and one Canadian sniper were on patrol when one of the Americans asks: "What is Canada???"

    The Canadian replies: "Easy, Canada is what the USA would be without the assholes in it..."
    Last edited by thectrlguy; 03-24-2009, 11:05 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Even us stupid Americans could totally figure that one out!


    I ordered about 27 too many McDonalds cheeseburgers because I was hungry. Anyone want any? Im just gonna throw em in the trash if not.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    You mean the queen of Europe?
    That's the one

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by Radiocammbodia
    I fixed your post for you, now get back to making maple syrup, my flapjacks are almost done.

    Who is your technical head of state again? You know that person all your elected officials have to swear an oath to before taking office? I just saw her face on some of your money, ummmm... I know she's the Queen of something...
    You mean the queen of Europe?

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ogden325i
    Your country is run by Europe, or should I say England? Do you know what the IRS is?
    I fixed your post for you, now get back to making maple syrup, my flapjacks are almost done.

    Who is your technical head of state again? You know that person all your elected officials have to swear an oath to before taking office? I just saw her face on some of your money, ummmm... I know she's the Queen of something...

    Leave a comment:


  • SaskE30
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    i have nothing against canadians. but i do have something against this piece of shit.
    wtf does he expect walking in here brand new with his tinfoil hat on claiming we are killing our own citizens,. i imagine the holocaust was staged also... fucker should be banned

    Agreed, definitely uncalled for.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by SaskE30
    Technically our country is still run by England too.

    why does a Canada vs U.S. thread seem to break out every couple weeks?

    Can't we all just get along? That way we can focus on making fun of people who paint their cars baby blue and shit like that.
    i have nothing against canadians. but i do have something against this piece of shit.
    wtf does he expect walking in here brand new with his tinfoil hat on claiming we are killing our own citizens,. i imagine the holocaust was staged also... fucker should be banned

    Leave a comment:


  • SaskE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Ogden325i
    Your country is ran by europe or should I say England. Do you know what the IRS is.
    Technically our country is still run by England too.

    why does a Canada vs U.S. thread seem to break out every couple weeks?

    Can't we all just get along? That way we can focus on making fun of people who paint their cars baby blue and shit like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...