Fox News mocks Canadian Military

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jflip2002
    replied
    What went wrong... perfect user name. Pismo beach is a beautiful little beach community along the pristine Central Coast of California. Jismo beach isnt very clever, by the way.

    Leave a comment:


  • WhatWentWong
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    Lol These waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles Canadians still have their panties in a bunch.
    You went to Windsor, ON. That's like me saying I went to Anchorage AK and thus conclude that America sucks.

    Your opinion is of no value here.

    Where the fuck is Jismo Beach CA anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Lol These waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles Canadians still have their panties in a bunch.

    Leave a comment:


  • Todd Black 88
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    Fox News (even their local news stations) are about as big of a joke as Canada having an army.
    The "joke" about Canada having an army is that we don't even pay for it.

    You do. It gives us so much more money, we all get free health care.

    Thanks:)

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by logger
    Mmmmmmm poutine.......
    Amen brotha.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    Something else, my good friend is an Eagles fan... I can barely watch a game with him, without the urge to punch him in the face...
    My brother loses his shit all the time when he watches the game, I've never seen anyone punch a couch so much.

    Try being an eagles fan in steelers country, especially after the superbowl.

    Leave a comment:


  • logger
    replied
    Mmmmmmm poutine.......

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    Canada on the other hand, turds. And yes, I love cock. Ask blunt.
    Still living in your parents basement?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    I am an Eagles fan, and there are some Eagles fans I want to punch during games.

    My friend's father was talking shit through entire Eagles-Detroit game, when Eagles were winning by a million points.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    Something else, my good friend is an Eagles fan... I can barely watch a game with him, without the urge to punch him in the face...
    i think thats a universal feeling as i have that with jflip

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Radiocammbodia
    We're the fans that booed santa claus. No asshole like a green asshole.
    Something else, my good friend is an Eagles fan... I can barely watch a game with him, without the urge to punch him in the face...

    Leave a comment:


  • Axxe
    replied
    Seriously though guys, poking fun about politics/views/cops is one thing, belittling the deaths of soldiers is another. The latter is unacceptable no matter what.

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Russell Crowes fightin' round the world!!!

    OIIII TUGGA!! NOOO!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Iain
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I can honestly say, Australians are intelligent


    We're a bunch of pissed, uncultured swine spawned from criminal forefathers. We did get Euro-spec BMWs, though.

    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    Id really rather not fight an Australian or try and drink with one either..

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    The American Eh ^^^

    I'm talking about the Eh how aboot some bacon eh, eh.

    Leave a comment:

Working...