Fox News mocks Canadian Military

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • scabzzzz
    replied
    lol @ Canadians

    Even if I was gay, your comments wouldnt be bothering me. If I even slightly cared what people thought, I wouldnt be posting pictures like that on the interwebzzzz. Is this all you guys can come up with? Seriously...

    And I really dont dislike Canada. But making fun of Canada sure is fun!

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    That thread is so gay.

    The Bear Force wants to meet Scabbbz

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    hahahahaha wtf is that shit and where did you find it?
    I wasnt there, but it was at this really weird dive bar. Underneath the stool is some sort of kick pedal from a drum set hooked up to the black dild to make it move up and down.

    I posted it on F1X3d

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    LOL

    Im glad you found the images I posted on a PUBLIC FORUM. You totally got me! Not to mention they are on Facebook too! I feel so embarassed!!! Oh noezz!!!

    Here, let me help you with that since you're so clever at Google searching.



    Go to Off Topic
    Then click on The Ghey Thread

    Scroll through and you'll find all sorts of amusing ghey things.

    Edit:
    Last edited by scabzzzz; 03-26-2009, 11:13 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Hmmm.... Im hoping Scabzzz is the one NOT deep throating the dildo. (Well, I hope hes neither).

    Honest question: How many times did you fap to that, ctrlguy?

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    hahahahaha wtf is that shit and where did you find it?
    You're gonna have to ask scabzzz what it is..... found it on the interwebs

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    Kinda like this....?




    hahahahaha wtf is that shit and where did you find it?

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    hahahahaha i recognize scabzz tongue as i recall seeing it at the base of my cock
    Kinda like this....?




    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    hahahahaha i recognize scabzz tongue as i recall seeing it at the base of my cock
    Wow...

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    Now I understand...

    hahahahaha i recognize scabzz tongue as i recall seeing it at the base of my cock

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    Ive officially been shut down. I have nothing more to offer.

    Canada wins.


    Heres the tally so far:
    United States - 4,576
    Canada - 12
    Now I understand...

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    just as jflip is sitting in his cubicle wishing this would go away i stumble upon this

    Shy, baller, kick-backed, funny, and I guess cool?

    you gotta admit this is comedy gold. granted, we all have something like this in our background and yes you were 17 but this made my day. because youre one of the most fun guys to fuck with and secondly its not about me.

    nice work controlguy
    No, that was funny. Im glad you guys didnt run with it like I would have. At least it was a pretty sexy pic of me in my younger, leaner, studly days. Im just a little more disturbed that Ctrlguy has a man crush on me enough to find all this info. I am curious how he finds it though, so I can find a couple family members.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Ive officially been shut down. I have nothing more to offer.

    Canada wins.


    Heres the tally so far:
    United States - 4,576
    Canada - 12

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Iain
    The events have tightened up a lot since the 1990s though and many other tarmac rallies have been canned because of driver deaths. Australia's version of Richard Petty - Peter Brock - actually died in 2006 on the Targa West rally when his Daytona hit a tree.
    Yes, I remember watching some US coverage of Quit Targa West when that accident occured (I believe I still have it TiVo'd,) he was a true gearhead from everything I heard about him. The car he was killed in was a stunning car, at least the guy died doing something he loved.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    just as jflip is sitting in his cubicle wishing this would go away i stumble upon this

    Shy, baller, kick-backed, funny, and I guess cool?

    you gotta admit this is comedy gold. granted, we all have something like this in our background and yes you were 17 but this made my day. because youre one of the most fun guys to fuck with and secondly its not about me.

    nice work controlguy

    Leave a comment:

Working...