Fox News mocks Canadian Military

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TDE30
    replied
    Wow, the Canadians just scored... mega scored.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    LOL. When was that made, holy shit. I was 155 lbs in that picearly in my high school career. I was nice and lean back then. Im proud.

    edit: I see that was made when I was 17, so 8 years ago. Thats old school.

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    Not trying to scare you cupcake... Just wanted to make sure this was you...

    LINK
    The five words that describe me best are:
    Shy, baller, kick-backed, funny, and I guess cool?

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Very well, because it definitely doesnt. It makes you look like a loser with no life. Congratulations, you know how to work the Google.

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    Yeah, I was born there.... Im shaking you know that I was born in Visalia. Dont you have some forests to clear cut, or whatever the cock suckers in Canada do? lol.
    Not trying to scare you cupcake... Just wanted to make sure this was you...

    LINK
    Last edited by thectrlguy; 03-25-2009, 10:35 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Yeah, I was born there.... Im shaking you know that I was born in Visalia. Dont you have some forests to clear cut, or whatever the cock suckers in Canada do? lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Hey Joe, you ever live in Visalia?

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Im assuming you shake more than your own hand. Frequently.

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    No, nobody is quite as stupid as you.
    Impressive, I shook my own hand.....

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    Are you really this stupid?
    No, nobody is quite as stupid as you.

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    Oh shit. Plastic bumpers!!! yooorow!
    Are you really this stupid?

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    well, a little more than that? I suppose because I was taking a pic, I had a SMILE on my face, that Im an internet tough guy like this:

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    Yeah, thats me like 3 years ago I think (maybe 2). Congratulations, you pulled up an old pick, lol. What is your point exactly?
    He's Canadian. What do you expect?

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    Somehow I doubt your car is "more euro" than mine.... (day I picked it up)... a wise man once said, "eat a high powered dick"

    Oh shit. Plastic bumpers!!! yooorow!

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    Is that you, internet toughguy?

    Yeah, thats me like 3 years ago I think (maybe 2). Congratulations, you pulled up an old pick, lol. What is your point exactly?

    Leave a comment:

Working...