Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kruzen View Post
    Cool, want a cookie?

If someone takes a dump and throws it on your hood you can smell it while your windows are up too!
    yes please. chocolate chip.

i just mentioned it because i think nice people wouldnt do it if they knew it bothered people.
    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

This can't be....Obama said he wouldn't raise taxes, especially on poor people yet he signs into law a .62 per pack tax right off the bat.
      sigpic
      1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
      Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
      Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
        yes please. chocolate chip.

i just mentioned it because i think nice people wouldnt do it if they knew it bothered people.
        Smokers don't give a shit what other people think, they want their drug.

Hell if someone rolled up to me while I was smoking in the car and was like "HEY I CAN SMELL THAT" i'd purposely chain smoke in front of them all the way to my destination.

If following a smoker bothers you, don't follow them. If hanging out with smokers bothers you, don't hang out with them.

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
        A day and half without a cig.

Same here :)
        Last edited by Kruzen; 04-08-2009, 03:37 PM.
        Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
        Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
          I started chewing tobacco when I was playing baseball in high school. It went on for four years, and when I quit it was pretty hard to do. When I golf, work in the yard, go on long drives etc. is when I'd have the worst cravings. I found it very beneficial to either have some sunflower seeds to keep me busy, or chewing gum if you get too much sodium.

Try it out next time you have a craving. I think half the difficulty of quitting is not having something to do with your mouth.
          truth.

long drives, yard work, golfing.... makes me want one badly.

No doubt its hard to quit.
          PNW Crew
          90 m3
          06 m5

Comment

I don't get the " e-cigarettes".... does this help you quit?
            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
              I don't get the " e-cigarettes".... does this help you quit?

Well at the end of the second full day without a cig I'd say yes.

You can get different strength "juices" I have the 24mg stuff right now and they seem to be fine as far as needed nicotine without sucking on the dam E-cig all day. 5 or 6 puffs when I feel like a need a smoke and I'm good. When I run out of the 24mg I'll buy 18, then 12, 6 and then 0. I figure a 15ml bottle will last about a week and half at the rate I'm going, so in a couple of months I should have weaned myself off of nicotine completely.

Do you need to get one for Legia ( sorry if I fucked up the spelling ).

Comment

I might have to order it yes
                Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                  I started chewing tobacco when I was playing baseball in high school. It went on for four years, and when I quit it was pretty hard to do. When I golf, work in the yard, go on long drives etc. is when I'd have the worst cravings. I found it very beneficial to either have some sunflower seeds to keep me busy, or chewing gum if you get too much sodium.

Try it out next time you have a craving. I think half the difficulty of quitting is not having something to do with your mouth.
                  DON'T DO IT. If you have stopped using Nicotine altogether, do NOT use anything with nicotine in it. You think you can control it and you think that you can handle it... chances are you can't. You'll be right back at the store buying Copenhagen quicker than you know.

Nicotine alternatives like these electronic things or the gum can work well if you are trying to ween yourself. But they should not be used after you have purged the nicotine out of your system and you just have a craving. Stick with the sun flower seeds.
                  1987 E30 325is
                  1999 E46 323i
                  RIP 1994 E32 740iL
                  oo=[][]=oo

Comment

cigs are for LOSERS .............one big waste of money that does nothing expcet gt you addicted to buy more and more,for more expensive price more than ever. i heard in cali cigs are 10 bucks a pack anyone know if this is true?
                    84 ETA

Comment

I smoke these

Im gonna go have one now...

Comment

smoke weed its better for you
                        84 ETA

Comment

Originally posted by fiercee30 View Post
                          cigs are for LOSERS .............one big waste of money that does nothing expcet gt you addicted to buy more and more,for more expensive price more than ever. i heard in cali cigs are 10 bucks a pack anyone know if this is true?

4.50$ average in my area for a single pack of Marlboro Lights.

Comment

I quit smoking in 2000 it was the hardest thing I have ever done. I feel for those who can't quit, they say it's worse than quiting heroin.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallen View Post
                              DON'T DO IT. If you have stopped using Nicotine altogether, do NOT use anything with nicotine in it. You think you can control it and you think that you can handle it... chances are you can't. You'll be right back at the store buying Copenhagen quicker than you know.

Nicotine alternatives like these electronic things or the gum can work well if you are trying to ween yourself. But they should not be used after you have purged the nicotine out of your system and you just have a craving. Stick with the sun flower seeds.

agreed,

the main reason i bought the ecig was becuase i just wanted to stop killing myself and paying good money for it. and like pinepig said, im gonna go from the 18mg, to the 10, then to zero nic liquid and wean myself down slow like. then ill put away the ecig and never look back.

but if youve already finished withdrawls, then absolutley do not buy an ecig for cravings, becuase then your just getting addicted to nicotine all over again.

also, if your not a smoker, this is not for you, and as such, this thread is not for you as well. {tobacco chewers are welcome though}. complaining that you can smell smoke from someone smoking outside under a wet blanket in a pool of colougne will get you no sympathy here.

Comment

Originally posted by crashoverride7 View Post
                                agreed,

the main reason i bought the ecig was becuase i just wanted to stop killing myself and paying good money for it. and like pinepig said, im gonna go from the 18mg, to the 10, then to zero nic liquid and wean myself down slow like. then ill put away the ecig and never look back.

but if youve already finished withdrawls, then absolutley do not buy an ecig for cravings, becuase then your just getting addicted to nicotine all over again.

also, if your not a smoker, this is not for you, and as such, this thread is not for you as well. {tobacco chewers are welcome though}. complaining that you can smell smoke from someone smoking outside under a wet blanket in a pool of colougne will get you no sympathy here.

ZeroCool here, thinking about telling the two people in my household about these as they want to quit. I'm really not interested in joining/reading another forum. Could you guys post a link of exactly what I need to order for them?

And good luck and best wishes to those of you out there quitting, I know how hard it is, but almost two years out and it is amazing. I can do so much more that I didn't realize cig's had taken away from me.

Comment

Working...
                                X