No announcement yet.

attention smokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an e-cigarette i'll sell someone for cheap, I've got a few differnet types of nicotine etc. its from puresmoker.com

Weaning yourself off of nicotine won't help you quit. You may quit in spite of it, but not as a result of it.
    Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
    Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Originally posted by fiercee30 View Post
      cigs are for LOSERS .............one big waste of money that does nothing expcet gt you addicted to buy more and more,for more expensive price more than ever. i heard in cali cigs are 10 bucks a pack anyone know if this is true?

Maybe 5 or 6 bucks TOPS but not 10...

Cheap brands are still like $3.50,I heard they're gonna go up again though.

Comment

Originally posted by fiercee30 View Post
        cigs are for LOSERS .............one big waste of money that does nothing expcet gt you addicted to buy more and more,for more expensive price more than ever. i heard in cali cigs are 10 bucks a pack anyone know if this is true?
        Cigs are for LOSERS? LMAO. Just what is a loser then douchebag?

This guy???

Originally posted by Dillinger View Post
        I quit smoking in 2000 it was the hardest thing I have ever done. I feel for those who can't quit, they say it's worse than quiting heroin.
        whoever says that is beyond ignorant!

Comment

I'm having one of these as I type:

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

I LIKE SMOKING = )

Live Fast. Drive Faster.

"Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... :)
            You wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences :(

Comment

Reading this thread makes me want to go smoke.....
              Originally posted by payney8
              We heard economics is american for card game t/f ? :P

Comment

3 days quit.. keep up the good work self.
                Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen View Post
                  3 days quit.. keep up the good work self.
                  It's day 4 isn't it. I already feel better in the mornings, no more brown lung butter hackups early in the day.

Comment

I Have one, My buddy was in charge of some campaigning and got it for me. Its basically a tiny vaporizer and you inhale/exhale, well vapors. It does nothing for your nico cravings though.

Oh and the indoor crap is bullshit, I always get shit anywhere I try this. You have to keep one of their representatives by your side to explain it every time someone questions it
                    harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                      It does nothing for your nico cravings though.

Try stronger juice.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                        http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/.../en/index.html

19 September 2008 | GENEVA -- Contrary to what some marketers of the electronic cigarette imply in their advertisements, the World Health Organization (WHO) does not consider it to be a legitimate therapy for smokers trying to quit.

"The electronic cigarette is not a proven nicotine replacement therapy," said Dr Ala Alwan, Assistant Director-General of WHO's Noncommunicable Diseases and Mental Health Cluster. "WHO has no scientific evidence to confirm the product's safety and efficacy. Its marketers should immediately remove from their web sites and other informational materials any suggestion that WHO considers it to be a safe and effective smoking cessation aid."

------------------------------

Health organisations have urged health minister Ab Klink to launch an investigation into health risks associated with electronic cigarettes, which allow users to 'smoke' nicotine without tar and tobacco.
                        A number of users have reported developing heart palpitations from using the device, which critics say can release too much nicotine.
                        Klink has already banned advertising for the device by arguing it should be treated as a medicine.

I smoke these...

thats what i smoke, and now im paying around 6.50-7.00 a pack. they are so good

Comment

Originally posted by eyagel View Post
                          thats what i smoke, and now im paying around 6.50-7.00 a pack. they are so good
                          They dont call them 10 minute cigarettes for nothing.
                          They're worth every penny.

FYI They've recalled some of the Camel Crushes because they are putting the menthol ball too close to the tobacco so when the amber gets close you end up smoking the plastic

Comment

So, I got a setup for the family members I was talking about. Ended up getting into reading that e-cig forum and buying the Joye 510. Just got them operational and "vaporizing" this afternoon. They seem to really like it. I tested it out (a menthol e-liquid) and it's not too bad. From my quiting two years ago without this stuff, reflecting back, I think this would have really worked well for me. I bet it would work good for a lot of you who smoke and WANT to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by neighborhood View Post
                              Reading this thread makes me want to go smoke.....

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                                So, I got a setup for the family members I was talking about. Ended up getting into reading that e-cig forum and buying the Joye 510. Just got them operational and "vaporizing" this afternoon. They seem to really like it. I tested it out (a menthol e-liquid) and it's not too bad. From my quiting two years ago without this stuff, reflecting back, I think this would have really worked well for me. I bet it would work good for a lot of you who smoke and WANT to quit.

Good for them, I'm never going back to regular cigs.

Totally wicked now has a new juice out made in the UK that is pharm grade stuff.

Over 5 months for me now and still no smokes.

I did buy this though after getting tired of fucking around with the pathetic batteries in the normal E cigs. ( Puresmoker again, called a Prodigy )

This is my " I'm really calm right now " face.

Comment

Working...
                                X