No announcement yet.

Marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im all for it. Its a huge waist of time and money to fight it.

I used to smoke a lot. But you would never know. I waked and baked and smoked both my luncn break and my first break. All it ever did was help
    me focus and work faster. It helped me more than any of the medication the docotors gave me when i was in high school. I would have probably gotten better grades.

It does turn some people in to fucking retards i wont lie some people just cant function when there high.
    84 318I Delphin RIP
    87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
    89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
      Yeah man because everybody knows that bouncers with kids are losers by default.
      sorry your right that's not the only thing that makes him a looser

Comment

If you buy magazines so that you can admire men's bodies, then you are a loser.

When I read jflip's posts in my head I can hear sean astin's character's voice from "50 first dates"

Jflip, I got a treat for you.

He's looking pretty good, huh?

Comment

Dude, Bro look how ripped and stacked he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Miasma View Post
            Dude, Bro look how ripped and stacked he is.
            He's a regular in M&F, I started subscribing in mid 2007, so I must have missed that issue. Ragged, can I borrow it if it has some good routines? waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
            Originally posted by blunt
            i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

I'm just saying that you have called half of this forum losers because you don't like a recreational activity that they enjoy. I don't see how this is any different.

Comment

Ohhhhh
                i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Chronic.

stl ftw

Comment

I say legalize it, but you already know what I would say Nick.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

cliffnotes?

with a name like organic, you know where I stand.

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
                      click here for details

Comment

Originally posted by ragged325 View Post
                        If you buy magazines so that you can admire men's bodies, then you are a loser.

When I read jflip's posts in my head I can hear sean astin's character's voice from "50 first dates"

Jflip, I got a treat for you.

He's looking pretty good, huh?
                        WIN!
                        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

i jus got off work n im smoking a bowl in ur honor jflip....

Comment

I'll give you something else to smoke in my honor, fag boy.

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                              I have three close friends who smoke weed. One just graduated from UC berkely and is taking classes right now to become a lawyer he smokes weed! The second one just graduated from UC Davis and is now working with video game company known as Cryptic. He smokes weed. And the third one is a looser who is 23 already has a kid and works at a local dive bar as a bouncer, he smokes weed!

A looser is a looser. No weed necessary.

I don't smoke weed. I also don't drink or smoke cigarets.
                              I'll add to this list, I have an acquaintance that's a proffesional race car driver that is a complete stoner, another that not only smokes constantly but deals too(who is now trying to quit because he keeps getting in trouble) who gets nearly straight As at PLU.

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
                              I'll give you something else to smoke in my honor, fag boy.
                              GTFO troll. You've contributed nothing to this thread. There's nothing wrong with being for or against legalization, but at least have some logical reasoning behind it.
                              Last edited by cferb; 07-24-2009, 09:07 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Why isn't Jflip banned? He contributes nothing to R3V, other than being a poor excuse for an instigator.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X