Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, 14 pages......
    Originally posted by blunt
    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

7 pages in my world, bitch.
      -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
      2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

5 in mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Miasma View Post
          5 in mine.
          Thats just because youre accustomed to using one hand to count on, son.
          i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Jay... did you know much about him in the DEA? I was just curious because Ive always wanted to do something DEA or FBI related, but its nationwide. Id just hate to always be moved, or be stuck in some shithole for years on end. Do you know if they moved him very much?

Comment

He's a man of few words, so really the details are what my mom tells me.

From NY he moved to Miami, and stayed here for a long time. When he was sent out, it was to foreign countries. We're of Portuguese decent, so it was easy for him to communicate with the spanish, posing as a trafficker from Brasil. I honestly dont know. As a little kid in the 80's all I knew was that he lived in Florida, he wore an earing, he drove a GTA trans am, and he was cool.

My mom brought me down to his place when I was a kid. Miami vice theme and 80's hairdo's. Everything white, even the cars. All I knew is one day I had to live down here. :)
              -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
              2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

if you get trolled by jflip2002 you are a loser. period.
                Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

Lol. I do most of my trolling during the day when Im bored and if things get slow... I've noticed that, lol.

Comment

Found a new energy drink for you Flip:
                    Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
                      Lol. I do most of my trolling during the day when Im bored and if things get slow... I've noticed that, lol.
                      When you should be out not being a loser.... hmmm you have a full life my friend...

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                        Why isn't Jflip banned? He contributes nothing to R3V, other than being a poor excuse for an instigator.
                        This.

Oh and, marijuana = good, jflip = bad.

Sorry flipper, but I am just a loser waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles who hasn't gone to the gym in years and who likes to smoke. I have a college degree and a full time job. I am content with myself as a person and I have a lot of friends who are good people that I enjoy spending time with. I realize this is not your way. I hope you find happiness, in whatever capacity it comes to you. Your internet slander will not affect me, so call me as many euphemisms for homosexual that you can. My girlfriend and I will enjoy them together. Just please stop rooting for my football team... you are jinxing them
                        Originally posted by chileelky
                        amaze about the enthusiasm e30 generate

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                          I say legalize it, but you already know what I would say Nick.
                          diaf, waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
                          Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen View Post
                            diaf, waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
                            so much hate

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by wagonizzle View Post
                              Sorry flipper, but I am just a loser waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles
                              True. I didnt call people who smoked weed waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless... So youre probably right.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                                Shit, I don't know. It's not like anyone that wants it, can't get it.
                                Move to Idaho.

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
                                So like I was saying... If I want to go home and shoot up some heroine once in a while, as I am a laywer, or even a state employee of some sort, that doesnt make me a loser? Its natural, and its just recreational.
                                No, injecting female superheroes does.

And, way to go guys for not bringing me up in a thread 200+ posts long about weed.

(I miss California, and my card)

Comment

Working...
                                X