Marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
    I have MJ to thank for helping me save myself when my anti depressants were making me suicidal. The legal drugs I were taking made me want to kill myself. The drug that is illegal saved me. This system is screwed up.
    It's sad, but stories like yours are numerous, yet go unheard. People need to realize marijuana is not just a "drug" that people use to get high, IT'S FUCKING MEDICINE. Last I checked, MJ had medicinal benefits to over *200* medical conditions. I feel bad for all these people out there that are sick and tired of waking up to a pill cocktail just to make it through the day, only to be labeled "stoners" or "pot-heads" when they choose an alternative medicine.

Side effects of Prescription Drugs: "may cause cancer, may cause bloody nose, may cause partial hearing loss, may cause swollen face, and in some rare cases cause death, etc, etc, etc" We've ALL seen the endless commercials.

Side effects of MJ: dry mouth, red eyes, hunger, laughter

Our brains are literally wired to receive cannabinoids, go ahead look it up. MJ isn't the only place you will find cannabinoids, in fact they are all over the place in nature. This plant is here for a reason.
    '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
    '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
    '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

Holy shit. Some of the stuff I read here, man I didnt know people still thought like that. Anyways my opinion is that cannabis is the most beneficial substance we have found on this planet and that anybody who opposes its uses (not just concerning consuming it) should be taken out back and shot. You don't deserve to live in the modern world.

Comment

This shit needs to be legalized asap. It's been long enough. I don't even consider it a drug, mainly because it is used in it's natural form without any processing other than drying out. I would happily smoke pot if it weren't for the drug tests put in place for me finding a decent job. All you naysayers are not looking at this from the right perspective. People actually need MJ for medical reasons and cannot use substitute drugs due to allergies and other various reasons. I'm sure 90% of you guys drink alcohol. Alcohol is not necessary, we don't use it for treatment (maybe beer to pass a kidney stone), so imagine if alcohol was illegal once again. You all would be up in arms about it, including me! We won't ban it because it is a recreational drug that can be relatively safe when used in moderation, however, we have seen many deaths caused by it. We have seen the youth take up in drinking alcohol, but nobody cries about that bullshit. So what is the difference with MJ? Somebody explain to me how a harmless plant that has many medical benefits and not to mention, is much safer to use than alcohol, should be illegal? /rant

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
        Originally posted by scabzzzz
        I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
        1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
        2002 325i - DD
        2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

All drugs should be legal, yo.
          2011 1M Alpine white/black
          1996 Civic white/black
          1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

they should in a serious response kind of way.

Comment

Happy Easter. Happy Birthday Hitler. And 4/20

Anyone care to explain what is significant about 4/20 and marijuana?

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post

Anyone care to explain what is significant about 4/20 and marijuana?
                I heard it was due to being a police code, so it was adapted? I don't smoke, I just useless info I gathered along the way. I am also not against smoking weed, I know may friends that do, they all lead respectable paying jobs, IMHO booze is what causes issues not pot.
                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Ahh I've heard that as well.

I also heard it was cause it was the time school got out and people adapted the time 4:20 to smoking?

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                    Ahh I've heard that as well.

I also heard it was cause it was the time school got out and people adapted the time 4:20 to smoking?
                    High schools in CA get out then? The ones here get out at 1:50.
                    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Well that was waayy back in the day I'm sure. And im not even sure this is true. Maybe it was detention, and since the kids are bad and smoke pounds of marijuana they used the time of getting out of detention?

I got out at 2ish as well.

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                        IMHO booze is what causes issues not pot.
                        Agreed.

Sadly enough, with random drug testing the way of the world in certain industries, it leaves alcohol the only recreational thing to do.

I really wish Mary jane were legalized. I would much rather smoke a fatty on vacation than drink some beer and kill my liver.
                        No E30 Club
                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Drink a beer and smoke a fatty

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
                            All drugs should be legal, yo.
                            you want to ban "dangerous" inanimate objects , Yet advocate to legalize dangerous mind altering substances.. And you call me nuts

For the record, this where I am very torn with my libertarian mind set..... I agree with you, in principal, but in practice I am not so sure..........
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Definitely don't believe all drugs should be legal. Some drugs really do just lead you down a dark road towards death.
                              No E30 Club
                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I'll give y'all some hints about the 420 thing.

Deadheads, 1970's, San Rafael.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X