Marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marijuana

I honestly think it's not too bad for you and can even be good for a person. And if you think about it, the side effect of smoking too much? Great fucking sleep. The side effect of drinking too much? Alcohol poisoning, death, hangover, etc. Discuss.
    Yes, marijuana should be legalized
    83.99%
    No, I'm quite against it thank you very much
    16.01%
    Jah bless! :pimp:

it's been discussed. many times.
    Originally posted by blunt
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

It's not going to be legalized, get over it.

I'm sure there are millions of debates with no new information all over the internet already.
      Originally posted by z31maniac
      I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Youre missing option #3 on the poll:

"Yes, Marijuana should be legalized, because I am a fucking loser degenerate who has nothing else better going on in my life, so Id rather smoke weed".

(Now lets hear the "Its natural" and "God put it here" arguments)
        Originally posted by blunt
        i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

I've got nothing against pot, I'm all for legalizing it but I'm not really of the delusion that it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post

"Yes, Marijuana should be legalized, because I am a fucking loser degenerate who has nothing else better going on in my life, so Id rather smoke weed".

Oh shut up, you don't have to be a degenerate to smoke pot.

Comment

I voted for #1, but I doubt it will be. The medical cards that are just about given out in CA is about as legal as it will get in a long time, imo. I tend to agree though that it is much less harmful than alcohol, but I doubt it'll come through with all the lobbyists against it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                Oh shut up, you don't have to be a degenerate to smoke pot.
                x2

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post

If grown without chemicals it's better than tobacco health wise, especially considering it's not addictive and you aren't smoking as much as a cigarette smoker either. Think about it, a joint versus a pack a day. I don't believe in god, I couldn't give a shit about anyone's argument using god as reason to justify smoking.

Stoners suck, but a little ganja never hurt anyone, and I can say I know many people that are successful every day dudes, and you can't even tell they toke. Everything in moderation is good, alcohol and marijuana. It's alcoholism and being a stoner that's stupid, but having some drank and some dank never hurt anybody when used responsibly.
                  Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

It has been proven safer than alcohol & it produces fewer harmful side effects

Comment

Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen View Post
                      If grown without chemicals it's better than tobacco health wise, especially considering it's not addictive and you aren't smoking as much as a cigarette smoker either. Think about it, a joint versus a pack a day. I don't believe in god, I couldn't give a shit about anyone's argument using god as reason to justify smoking.

Stoners suck, but a little ganja never hurt anyone, and I can say I know many people that are successful every day dudes, and you can't even tell they toke. Everything in moderation is good, alcohol and marijuana. It's alcoholism and being a stoner that's stupid, but having some drank and some dank never hurt anybody when used responsibly.
                      Word. I'm an electrical engineer and I've got many friends in the same field who partake.

Comment

Here is my 2+ cents!

I am old enough to have a son in college.
                        I vote Republican
                        I am an honorably discharged Vietnam Era vet
                        I am conservative.
                        I am a cancer survivor

Legalize it and get on with bigger issues this country faces.

Here is an example of "sound" policy. As a cancer patient I can have Marinol. Which is basically pot in pill form. However, as a pilot if I test positive when I renew my medical I could loose my pilot"s license. FAA (Federal) laws.

Because even though I am sick enough to warrant Marinol it still has other legal ramifications. Really smart.

While I am on a tirade, legal drinking age. If you are old enough to enlist in the military, damn it, you should be able to have a beer. Or change the enlistment age to 21.

This being said I do not endorse stupid abuse of anything. Moderation is the key. Don't drink your liver into submission and don't go through life stoned.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
                          It has been proven safer than alcohol & it produces fewer harmful side effects
                          :up:

Alcohol and tobacco products are, unarguably, far more detrimental to the body than marijuana. In addition to that the failed (and very expensive) war on drugs, untold millions spent to lock up marijuana users/growers/dealers/etc, and the criminal groups/drug cartels that grow, smuggle, and distribute marijuana BECAUSE it is illegal are just a few of the reasons it makes absolutely no sense for it to be criminalized.

Comment

There's a huge thread about this over on Bimmerforums.

I seriously doubt it's going to get legalized, but I have nothing against it.
                            I have never smoked a thing in my life. No cigarettes, no weed, no cigars, etc. I have my reasons and my friends have come to respect it. I don't care if they do, I just think it's a little immature, but it's their life so it's not right of me to impose my opinions on them

It basically comes down to this

The people who are for weed:

1. Older generation who views pot as a harmful drug that leads users down the wrong path and cannot be convinced otherwise

2. Younger generation who have never smoked pot in their life, and take it upon themselves to preach to people about the

3. People who have never smoked pot, but have the sense not to impose their opinion on others.

People for weed

1. Douches who do it to be cool

2. People who just started to smoke and now have every Bob Marley poster known to man in their room

3. People who smoke to enjoy it, but have the sense to keep it under control and not pressure others to do it

4. Stoners who smoke numerous times a day and are wasting their lives away

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

btw poll should be changed because it is not as black and white as the two options, as such, I didn't vote

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                              And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Working...
                              X