X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IminDiegoTriick View Post
    I admit EVERY Church is flawed.
    Fixed.
    "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
    -----------------------------------------
    91 318is Turbo Sold
    87 325 Daily driver Sold
    06 4.8is X5
    06 Mtec X3
    05 4.4i X5 Sold
    92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
    90 325i Sold
    97 328is Sold
    01 323ci Sold
    92 325i Sold
    83 528e Totaled
    98 328i Sold
    93 325i Sold

Comment

I converted to Pastafarianism long ago. You should, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
        Fixed.

No, actually every organized religious group is flawed. Did you know the correct translation of church is "out-called ones". So, in truth, the church is not the building, the pastor, nor the rulemakers, but the people. So it's not the church that is flawed, but those rulemakers and pastors.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          No, actually every organized religious group is flawed. Did you know the correct translation of church is "out-called ones". So, in truth, the church is not the building, the pastor, nor the rulemakers, but the people. So it's not the church that is flawed, but those rulemakers and pastors.
          Agreed...

I didn't mean church the building in the literal sense, or any particular religion that worships in a building. I meant the broader, gathering of any people to worship any being for any reason.
          "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
          -----------------------------------------
          91 318is Turbo Sold
          87 325 Daily driver Sold
          06 4.8is X5
          06 Mtec X3
          05 4.4i X5 Sold
          92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
          90 325i Sold
          97 328is Sold
          01 323ci Sold
          92 325i Sold
          83 528e Totaled
          98 328i Sold
          93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            I don't agree.

The Chuch of the Flying Spaghetti Monster asks nothing, but in the afterlife you will be rewarded with a stripper factory and a beer volcano.

Comment

I am reminded of Ghandi quote "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." - Gandhi

Comment

I'd fight Gandhi
                Originally posted by LJ851
                I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                  I'd fight Gandhi
                  Good answer.

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                    I'd feed Gandhi
                    fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                      Im not racist, i hate every race equally. including white people. every race has its flaws.
                      bullshit. That is the fucking weak excuse every racist moron trots out when they're cornered for being a bigoted, narrow-minded rectal felch. You are just another big-mouthed neck fucker on the Internet who comes across with all the intelligence and wit of some medical waste bin-dwelling gypsy. Fuck off or grow up, you waste of semen.

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                      Fine if none of you want me on this poor excuse of a message board, ill leave, good rid-dins assholes.
                      It's spelled "riddance" you fucking gimp
                      Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                        I am reminded of Ghandi quote "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." - Gandhi
                        He also didnt like blacks, great guy.
                        Im now E30less.
                        sigpic

Comment

Churches are made up of people, people have flaws, thus churches have flaws.

What I don't like about organized religion is that you're putting your faith in someone's own interpretation of how God tells you to live your life. Because, everyone can interpret the bible a little differently. Hell, what's even in the bible can be debated by some.

Whether or not you believe Jesus or God are real is a completely personal thing, but going out of your way to hate religion is ignorant in my opinion. No reason the majority of good people in churches can't get along with the rest of us, and us with them.
                          Originally posted by z31maniac
                          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                            Fixed.
                            I'll fix it again for you...

...everybody is flawed.
                            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                              Churches are made up of people, people have flaws, thus churches have flaws.

What I don't like about organized religion is that you're putting your faith in someone's own interpretation of how God tells you to live your life. Because, everyone can interpret the bible a little differently. Hell, what's even in the bible can be debated by some.

Whether or not you believe Jesus or God are real is a completely personal thing, but going out of your way to hate religion is ignorant in my opinion. No reason the majority of good people in churches can't get along with the rest of us, and us with them.
                              Truthfully, the Bible tells you to respect other people and question everything. That doesn't exempt anyone despite "authority".

You guys have to start bringing up specific things. I see all this animosity and yet no one has brought up a point why, beyond broad spectrum statements that point to why you hate Religion. The shere voracity and volatile opinions towards it are much the same in line with many a ignorant religious folk you're blanket statements include (along with those you'd never think where believers).

RELIGION is a terrible thing that destroys passions, life and overall enjoyment of anything by adding a subset of rules and regulations on people in addition to the Bible. A lot of blame goes to God for PEOPLES idiocy. Question, why is the Bible to blame for people being the over all ugly religious, power hungry types you're claiming the Bible insights. People will just assume use Government, Businesses, Wealth, etc, etc... to gain their destructive ends as the Bible. It's not so much the "Church" as it is people, agree or disagree?
                              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                                Truthfully, the Bible tells you to respect other people and question everything. That doesn't exempt anyone despite "authority".

You guys have to start bringing up specific things. I see all this animosity and yet no one has brought up a point why, beyond broad spectrum statements that point to why you hate Religion. The shere voracity and volatile opinions towards it are much the same in line with many a ignorant religious folk you're blanket statements include (along with those you'd never think where believers).

RELIGION is a terrible thing that destroys passions, life and overall enjoyment of anything by adding a subset of rules and regulations on people in addition to the Bible. A lot of blame goes to God for PEOPLES idiocy. Question, why is the Bible to blame for people being the over all ugly religious, power hungry types you're claiming the Bible insights. People will just assume use Government, Businesses, Wealth, etc, etc... to gain their destructive ends as the Bible. It's not so much the "Church" as it is people, agree or disagree?
                                Was this directed towards me? Because I dont' really think I said much negative beyond the obvious. I like churches in society as a whole.
                                Originally posted by z31maniac
                                I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Working...
                                X