how big or small should goverment be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how big or small should goverment be?

title says it all. With all the anti goverment or anti big goverment talk, what should the role of out goverment be?
    Brian Jacobs

Wrong forum man.
    Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

cleanup on aisle 6

Comment

The janitors are on break apparently.
        Yours truly,
        Rich
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Rigmaster
        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

You political guys can't even post in the correct forum?
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

sheez, atleast I got it in off topic! how do I delete and I will move it?
            Brian Jacobs

Comment

If this is like most/all forums I've been on / moderated / etc, you can't.
              -Mike

1985 Volvo 245DL "The Battlewagon"

Comment

There is a place and a time, and this is not it...

Comment

are you fucking retarded? there's a political section you ar tard

Comment

i think this is not the correct forum. not sure though.

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
                    ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
                    Originally posted by JakeP
                    with a coathanger

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                      The janitors are on break apparently.
                      :yawn: hahaha :)

1992 BMW 325iC
                      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Unnoticeable.
                        i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

I think Mr Jefferson makes all the points of my position so much better than I can. these are the ones I can think of right off the top of my head.

The policy of the American government is to leave their citizens free, neither restraining nor aiding them in their pursuits.- Thomas Jefferson

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. - Thomas Jefferson

Most bad government has grown out of too much government. - Thomas Jefferson

I think myself that we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious.- Thomas Jefferson

I am not a friend to a very energetic government. It is always oppressive.- Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.- Thomas Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor and bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government. - Thomas Jefferson

A free people [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate. - Thomas Jefferson
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

^^^ that +1
                            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Jefferson truly was the greatest President.

Comment

Working...
                              X