Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprised no one has posted about Connecticut yet....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprised no one has posted about Connecticut yet....

Go do your research and report back.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connecticut

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

cliffs?

/lazy
      1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
      1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
      1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
      1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
      1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
      I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

I'm already pissed.

Originally posted by whysimon
        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
          cliffs?

/lazy

Richest state in the country = broke from tax and spend Dems.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

How in the world... Such high tax... What the hell?!

Donald trump did it.
            -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
            2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
                cliffs?

/lazy
                wealthiest state in the union, broke as shit has to barrow a billion+ dollars again this year to close a budget gap. Get credit rating lowered form AAA+ to AAA. WAY TO GO big govt and Liberal Dem Spending.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrasky
                  E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                  1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                  1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                  1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                  2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    WAY TO GO big govt and Liberal Dem Spending.
                    Yeah you're right, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were totally free so the Reps are off the hook for there.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                      Yeah you're right, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were totally free so the Reps are off the hook for there.
                      hey bumble fuck, last time I checked state govt's cant wage or declare war on other sovereign nations.

This is about entitlements and over sized govt, squandering public coffers.

After the few fleeting posts where you were starting to show a little promise, and intelligence, I see that phase has passed , we are back to business as usual, not getting it and missing the trees due to the forest again
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

He probably scored some good bud.
                        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Holmes,

I was hoping you had seen the light.... Im saddened by this post!
                          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Oh come on people! I agree that the dems overspend, but so do the reps! Stop being so fucking biased.

Comment

Oh come on people! I agree that the dems overspend, but so do the reps! Stop being so fucking biased.
                              Holmes, I think if you really look at the people you are trying to argue with, its not about DEMS and or REPUBS, its about big Government. Which we are all apposed to!
                              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                              X