Loganville man finds son in garage hung.......police show up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    just for shits and giggles what would they have done to the poor guy if he happened to have a gun on his person (you can do that on you own property with out a permit) would they have shot the poor bastard???????

There is a story going on over on another board I am on, where some dude got pulled over on his bike last Saturday, went to pull it a bit further off the shoulder to get further outta the line of traffic. Got yanked off his bike, tackled, bike flops on its side breaking shit, one cop shoots his tazer (the kind with the cords) and gets the guy in the testicles. Guy yanks them outta his thigh and sack, while getting tazed by another cop and beaten. Cops say he was trying to flee while moving into the fucking grass using foot power on a fucking HiPo street Bike DUUURRRRRRRRR OK.

This shit has to stop, I will be the 1st to stand up for the cops when they are in the right, but all too often, they are not. Sure the bad shit is what we hear about thanks to the media and what sells, BUT THIS MUCH BAD SHIT SHOULD NOT BE GOING ON AT ALL. and +1 on the pictars of monuments and shit. I take lots of pics when I am at work, have gotten shit for it too.
    that sounds like a nightmare. well the first story too.. but hot damn. if he was running on a sportbike, he wouldn't be anywhere near the shoulder.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
    If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
      Its obamas fault!
      fuck obama
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

all my dealings with police have been fair. and i have had plenty. mostly older, rural cops, so im assuming experience has kept them level.

cops need more training.

Comment

powertrip.

But as always theres another side to the story, so you never know.
          -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
          2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Anyone seen this one, this has been a hot topic of late dealing with a motorcycle and an undercover state police.

Videotape police, who videotape you constantly, and get a SWAT team busting down your door! In recent months, there have been several cases of citizens being...
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
            X