Thank You Missouri for the giant middle finger to Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
    The reality is, they don't fucking care.

I just spent a week on a dive boat in Hawaii and one of the other divers was rep Bob Williams from WV. The first thing he said after his wife ( total waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles BTW ) outed him as a rep was "what a job, sit around and get paid to do nothing", I had a quick comeback with " Bob the people would be better off if you did nothing "
    How were you able to resist the nearly uncontrollable urges to sever his air hose to from tank to regulator while diving in the same proximity to a politician????? I realize hes a just a state rep, and a long way from where you live, but the good citizens of WV would prolly thank you for your efforts and give you a holiday named after you. That guy in Australia a few years back only got 12 months for killing his WIFE, it had been a politician he would have gotten a parade.

Just wondering you know, If I ever find my self in a similar situation.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Well nobody said it was fo time yet.:)

Comment

The overwhelming vote Tuesday in Missouri to oppose the new federal health care law has buoyed supporters of a similar measure that could go before Colorado voters in November.

"It shows the initiative in Colorado is very likely to pass," said Jon Caldara, president of the libertarian-leaning Independence Institute, which is backing the Colorado initiative. "It shows that people really don't want the federal government forcing them into a health care plan."

Similar ballot measures are expected to appear on the November ballots in Arizona, Oklahoma and Florida.

By a nearly 3-to-1 ratio, Missouri voters approved Proposition C, which rejects the mandate in the new federal health care law that all Americans purchase health insurance.

The state's GOP-led legislature put the issue on the ballot, and Republicans nationwide Wednesday hailed the vote as a repudiation of a Democratic-led Congress and President Barack Obama.

Some legal scholars say the Missouri vote may be largely symbolic because federal law supersedes state law.

The initiative filed by Caldara would enact a constitutional amendment prohibiting the state from forcing Coloradans to buy insurance. The initiative also preserves the right of residents to pay cash for health care services. Caldara said supporters have turned in petitions with about 130,000 signatures to the secretary of state's office. They need the valid signatures of 76,047 registered voters to place the issue on the ballot.

Health Care Choice for Colorado is the issue committee supporting the ballot measure, and most recent campaign-finance filings reported the committee had raised $44,288 in monetary contributions and $165,895 in non-monetary contributions. The bulk of the donations appear to be coming from the Independence Institute.

Meanwhile, Colorado Deserves Better, the group opposing the initiative, reported having raised $151,000. Major contributions are coming from unions and groups representing teachers, doctors and hospitals
        1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
        1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
        1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
        1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
        1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
        I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Working...
        X