No announcement yet.

WTF!!! Islam Mosque to be built near ground zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ain't 'Mericuh great! There's a titty bar in the same block as the proposed center, too. On "hallowed ground" even. Why haven't our Christian leaders, or the Gingriches and Palins, et. al., decried having an immoral establishment where women dance, etc. for money? A haven of debauchery on hallowed ground?

Wait, I know......it's because Michael Steele is planning the next RNC event and the New York Dolls Gentlemen’s Club has a $500/hr Champagne Room.

That's gotta be it.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
      I'm not religious, but it doesn't take a Christian to see the MO of some on the left who absolutely despise Western organized religion yet will never utter a negative about a religion that says it's OK to beat your wife (or is it wives?) and to perform genital mutilation on young girls and to kill infidels, aka, non-Muslims.
      Oh dear jesus......I'm missing part of my dick because of an unnecessary Jewish genital mutilation ritual performed in America by a Christian doctor. How could that be? We're too civilized for that!

And you really think Muslims have the corner on wife beating? Ever heard of domestic violence? Sure keeps the Po-Pos busy 'round here. The Christian Bible says women must submit!

Religion of Peace? Christianity? Oh this is really fuckin' peaceful:

31:15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? 31:16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD. 31:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 31:18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

That's straight outa the Bible! Keep the virgins, but kill all the others! WOW!

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
      Convert or die, yet the left is strangely silent when it comes to the "religion of peace" that celebrated when the Twin Towers fell.
      Convert or die? So sayeth the Christian Bible:

2 Chronicles 15:12-13 (English Standard Version)

12(A) And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, 13but that whoever would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel,(B) should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Any other comparisons between Islam and Christianity you'd like to hold up to the light? Pssst: they're both rooted in the same freakin' texts!

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes but who is still trying to enforce that shit on other 85% of the worlds population.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          ^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes but who is still trying to enforce that shit on other 85% of the worlds population.

Pretty much took the words out of my mouth....psssst, they apply the text differently. Application means everything.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

dont care about the rest of the world, but where I live, in the USA, The Christians are trying to force their beliefs on the rest of us and organizing to influence politics.

and oh yeah, domestic abuse. Women form South America are probably going to be able to get into the US via Asylum due to rampant domestic abuse in areas such as Guatemala.
            Brian Jacobs

Comment

Yes its a small percentage of the overall faith, thats doing it, but its the crazies that are stirring up the shit and the rest of the moderates and true followers, need to stand against them and separate themselves as a the majority and condemn the actions of the few.

Thats all I am going to say on it. These Islam threads are getting outta hand and I will not be part of
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                ^^^^^^^^^^^

85%? Really?

In India, there are still honor killings. Shall we ban Indian people from practicing Hinduism?

It comes down to this, fellas....

76.5% of American adults are Christian (52% Protestant; 24.5% Catholic).
                • 14.1% do not follow any organized religion; they are Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Secularists, or have no religious affiliation.
                • 1.3% are Jewish.
                • 0.5% are Muslim, followers of Islam.
                • 0.5% are Buddhist.
                • 0.4% are Hindu.
                • 0.3% are Unitarian Universalist.
                • 0.1% are Neopagan (Druids, Pagans, Wiccans, etc.)
                • There are many more small religions, each of whom are followed by fewer than 0.1% of American adults.

That's one half of one percent. I really don't think they're poised for a takeover anytime soon.....although you wouldn't know it from the ignorant paranoia displayed by the Mosqueteers.

All this should simply serve as proof that religion of any stripe is bad medicine indeed.

Whadaya think about this idea?

Comment

I now actually find it flattering that 0.5% of us are actually capable of reeking this much havoc. Haha.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
                    85%? Really?

In India, there are still honor killings. Shall we ban Indian people from practicing Hinduism?

It comes down to this, fellas....

76.5% of American adults are Christian (52% Protestant; 24.5% Catholic).
                    • 14.1% do not follow any organized religion; they are Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Secularists, or have no religious affiliation.
                    • 1.3% are Jewish.
                    0.5% are Muslim, followers of Islam.
                    • 0.5% are Buddhist.
                    • 0.4% are Hindu.
                    • 0.3% are Unitarian Universalist.
                    • 0.1% are Neopagan (Druids, Pagans, Wiccans, etc.)
                    • There are many more small religions, each of whom are followed by fewer than 0.1% of American adults.

That's one half of one percent. I really don't think they're poised for a takeover anytime soon.....although you wouldn't know it from the ignorant paranoia displayed by the Mosqueteers.

All this should simply serve as proof that religion of any stripe is bad medicine indeed.

Whadaya think about this idea?
                    Key term here that you seem to have missed. WORLDS POPULATION. There are what roughly 6.3b people on the ball of dirt, and about 800 Million Muslims thats about 12% of worlds population so really that figure is closer to 90%

Where did I say anything about Banning faith??? I didnt. Honor Killings are not just a Hindi thing either, Islam is known for that shit too, and both have had it spill from the mother land here to the US, Canada and western Europe.
                    Last edited by mrsleeve; 08-22-2010, 11:47 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                      I now actually find it flattering that 0.5% of us are actually capable of reeking this much havoc. Haha.
                      Are you Islamic Abby?

Comment

Uh-oh D:

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I'm genuinely curious, no shit stirring here.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                            I'm genuinely curious, no shit stirring here.
                            Haha I know I know.
                            Yea, I am.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Do you practice it regularly? Or are you less by the book than most? Pardon the pun.

Comment

omgz i already knew abby was muslim from his facebook page omgz

but to the contrary of what most think, every single lebnoni i know is christian. i have yet to meet a muslim one.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Working...
                                X