WTF!!! Islam Mosque to be built near ground zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny View Post
    Do you practice it regularly? Or are you less by the book than most? Pardon the pun.
    I'd have to say 50/50.
    I don't bust out the carpet and pray 5 times a day, though will try to fast during Ramadan if able to. Also I do not eat swine nor drink alcohol. I also can't agree to 100% of everything because of my own self-stubbornness of questioning everything till I have an answer.
    I do in fact live the life style though; which usually narrows down to just having common sense if you're aware of your conscience.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
      I'd have to say 50/50.
      I don't bust out the carpet and pray 5 times a day, though will try to fast during Ramadan if able to. Also I do not eat swine nor drink alcohol. I also can't agree to 100% of everything because of my own self-stubbornness of questioning everything till I have an answer.
      I do in fact live the life style though; which usually narrows down to just having common sense if you're aware of your conscience.
      to be honest, the islamic way of life is pretty healthy. No eating pigs that roll in their own shit all day, and no liver problems. I wish i was that good. :(

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

So given your background, how do you really feel about a mosque being built near ground zero?

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
          omgz i already knew abby was muslim from his facebook page omgz

but to the contrary of what most think, every single lebnoni i know is christian. i have yet to meet a muslim one.
          sup.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

sup.
            jay kay jay kay

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
              So given your background, how do you really feel about a mosque being built near ground zero?
              Bullshit.
              Yet acceptable.
              Though shitty.
              But admissible.
              Arguably unfit.

Aloof.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Bullshit.
                Yet acceptable.
                Though shitty.
                But admissible.
                Arguably unfit.

Aloof.

:blowup:

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                  :blowup:
                  You's callin' me a terrorist boy?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

You's callin' me a terrorist boy?
                    sorta Muslim on sorta muslim violence

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      Key term here that you seem to have missed. WORLDS POPULATION.
                      Nah, I got that. After I posted, I realized it looked like I was directly answering you.

But Americans react to this Muslim thing out of a bizarre sense that somehow Muslims are everywhere! But in the US, they aren't. Why then, do we base our assumptions of how American Muslims "might" act out of what we hear in headlines from uneducated, superstitious areas of the world? Once in a while, some whack job pulls some Dark Ages bullshit-stoning or beheading or whatever, and the press, who loves blood, puts it on the front page. That doesn't represent Islam any more than the KKK showing up in support of 3 white men who dragged a black man behind their pickup truck represents Christianity-and that happened rather recently.

I never said you said anything about banning faith. Banning "faith" would be impossible-superstitious people won't be able to let their superstitions go. Especially when they've been promised streets of gold, and riches and a perfect body, and happiness forever if they drink the Kool Aid....or eat Jesus or whatever, or pray to Allah, or whatever.....

Comment

Hey did anybody know Hinduism is the oldest religion and that islam and christianity came from judaism? Oh did any of you know that this thread is fucking gay?

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
                          Hey did anybody know Hinduism is the oldest religion and that islam and christianity came from judaism? Oh did any of you know that this thread is fucking gay?
                          check check and check and double check
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Thanks for the revelation, really.

Comment

Oh come on you know good and well that most people only knew that this thread was gay. The other stuff is news to them but not New York Times news because this was accurate news. Oh snaps a shot at the illustrious New York Times. I'm on fire tonight

Comment

Oh come on you know good and well that most people only knew that this thread was gay. The other stuff is news to them but not New York Times news because this was accurate news. Oh snaps a shot at the illustrious New York Times. I'm on fire tonight
                                Compelling argument.
                                PNW Crew
                                90 m3
                                06 m5

Comment

Working...
                                X