WTF!!! Islam Mosque to be built near ground zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joshh View Post
    I'm not even Christian and I'm amazed at that fact.
    I'm not religious, but it doesn't take a Christian to see the MO of some on the left who absolutely despise Western organized religion yet will never utter a negative about a religion that says it's OK to beat your wife (or is it wives?) and to perform genital mutilation on young girls and to kill infidels, aka, non-Muslims.

Convert or die, yet the left is strangely silent when it comes to the "religion of peace" that celebrated when the Twin Towers fell.
    sigpic
    1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
    Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
    Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
      Amazing thing about the left:
      They will bash Christianity while defending one of the most backwards and misogynistic religions on Earth.
      I'm not religious, but it doesn't take a Christian to see the MO of some on the left who absolutely despise Western organized religion yet will never utter a negative about a religion that says it's OK to beat your wife (or is it wives?) and to perform genital mutilation on young girls and to kill infidels, aka, non-Muslims.

Convert or die, yet the left is strangely silent when it comes to the "religion of peace" that celebrated when the Twin Towers fell.
      I do not defend the muslim faith, I hate all relgions equally. They are systems of control for the weak! If we would like to start another thread about religion I will go into further detail. This thread is about the right to convert a coat factory into a religous community center. I may not be of faith but I am a patriot and a champion of our constitution. Like it or not, they have the right to practice it their religion. GWB vetted this Imam and as far as I can see this is the only controversy he has to his name.
      Brian Jacobs

Comment

u got islam all wrong my friend, what u hear and see the terrorists doing is not islam, u need to find out further, u got it totally wrong......

Comment

Surely you can read my post again to fully understand it.

I'll give you a hint. Many of the same type of people also support the flotillas going to Hamas without being checked by Israel first. Get it yet?
          I've always "gotten" what you're insinuating--you want special rules and laws when it suits your biases.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
            I've always "gotten" what you're insinuating--you want special rules and laws when it suits your biases.

Well then you haven't "gotten" what I was saying. Need a dictionary much?
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Islam
              Beating the genitals off your wife and celebrating with the killing of infidels since 600ad.

cheaa.
              Last edited by ak-; 08-17-2010, 10:20 AM.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Well then you haven't "gotten" what I was saying. Need a dictionary much?
                Ok, I'll try to run your bullshit through my handy troll dictionary when I find where I left it

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                  Ok, I'll try to run your bullshit through my handy troll dictionary when I find where I left it

I'm a troll because you failed at understanding what I said....LMFAO....and it was on topic.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I just thought this might be interesting to some of you..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Ibtl
                      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Sonny, I am not a big fan of Olberman but I have to say that is probably his best work I have seen. A little dramatic at the end but he is an entertainer and that is his job.
                        Brian Jacobs

Comment

I have a question for any of you that support this Mosque.
                          At what point would you say "that's far enough"? Would it be enough if you found out that Hamas was directly supporting this Mosque? Or if you found out this Imam was directly connected to a terrorist organization? Where would you draw the line?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by briansjacobs View Post
                              Sonny, I am not a big fan of Olberman but I have to say that is probably his best work I have seen. A little dramatic at the end but he is an entertainer and that is his job.
                              HIS best work was as a sports caster, and hes not doign that any longer, so that ought to say something
                              Last edited by mrsleeve; 08-17-2010, 11:34 PM.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

I had no idea he was a sports caster, I really do not pay much attention to him. But you have to hand it to him in that particular video he did a great job of presenting facts.
                                Brian Jacobs

Comment

Working...
                                X