No announcement yet.

WTF!!! Islam Mosque to be built near ground zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes and it makes sense but the constitution crafted in a way that also protects us from our own hindsight. Im okay with this thing being built but I wouldn't mind if it was under scrutiny and then raided if determined that the law is not followed there/ endangers the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
      yes and it makes sense but the constitution crafted in a way that also protects us from our own hindsight. Im okay with this thing being built but I wouldn't mind if it was under scrutiny and then raided if determined that the law is not followed there/ endangers the U.S.
      then wouldn't they cry invasion of privacy and racial profiling?

Comment

OK I think we can all agree that the original settlers were far more religious than most of us are today. That being said they would have tolerated muslims but only to a point. They would never have let them infiltrate a society and try to overwhelm it like what is going on in France. Muslims will not follow the Constitution. Think about sharia law or just how women are treated in general. And yes I am thinking of how it is elsewhere besides the US because thats whats coming. I say good luck to the muslim women in this country who still think they'd have rights.

Comment

Hmmm...

Please tell me you are only trolling. Do you even know the difference between "Muslims" and "Islamists"? :mrgreen:
          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
            Hmmm...

Please tell me you are only trolling. Do you even know the difference between "Muslims" and "Islamists"? :mrgreen:
            tell me

Comment

Hmmm...

good luck dude. I was started to try that in another thread about WTC, trying to point out that the bombers were ismlamic extremists but it's totally futile.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
              If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

From Wikipedia: Islamism is a set of ideologies holding that Islam is not only a religion but also a political system, and that modern Muslims must return to their roots of their religion, and unite politically.

So I say again they are one in the same. You have to ask why because apparently you missed all of history where man has been at war with each other. Islamists seek to change every culture into whatever it is they view it should be. So everywhere muslims are there are Islamists seeking to unite them all politically. Why is it that only intellectuals like myself can see this? I don't seek to stifle the Muslim religion, just keep it from gaining any sort of foot hold here in the US, which they are trying to do through fear and our own politics.

Comment

Andddddd I want to add a lil' sumthin sumthin. Can somebody refer me to country that Muslims have made better

Comment

the more multi-cultural we get the better life is for westerners?
                    people of non-western decent, respect our past and assimilate to our laws of the land.
                    we are constantly lowering our standards to prove that we are tolerant.
                    Rome did not create the greatest empire by have meetings to placate lesser groups of people,they did it by killing anyone who stood in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
                      Andddddd I want to add a lil' sumthin sumthin. Can somebody refer me to country that Muslims have made better
                      Show me any country religion in general has made "better".

Deutschey, Rome imploded after Christianity became the official religion. What does that tell you?

Comment

This thread is still going on?

wow.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                        And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Deutschey, Rome imploded after Christianity became the official religion. What does that tell you?
                          i wasn't implying the religious aspect of that but, the cultural.

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
                            As I said in the other thread that you ignored, what do you have to say to the American Muslims that protect your right you to be mentally handicapped?

American Muslims that served in the Middle East?
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
                              Show me any country religion in general has made "better".

So far I think Muslims have done less damage than Christians.
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                              If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

. Do you even know the difference between "Muslims" and "Islamists"? :mrgreen:
                                dont you know that if your not white and christian you are all the same!

(toungue planted firmly in cheek)
                                Brian Jacobs

Comment

Working...
                                X