WTF!!! Islam Mosque to be built near ground zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ak- View Post
    WTF!? ARE you vanilla ice creaming near MY chocolate milking?

inform the press; call the army.
    it was a joke.. take it easy man. lol

Comment

have you heard of going "postal" wait until they lay off more nypd/nyfd, and all the soldiers return home...with no money,home,etc,etc...but,they will have a big fucking mosque right in a very sore spot. Iraq, Pakistanis,trashcanistan,ect,ect... DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU! we should annex the middle east and build a Starbucks and McDonalds on every corner. fuck'em

Comment

Originally posted by psyber_0ptix View Post
        One persons's Islam isn't another. Just because a radical state had interpreted and twisted their religious belief to justify their actions doesn't mean they speak for or act on behalf of a religion as whole.

There are plenty of people i know, and family members, who are completely and utterly disgusted at how such factions have been able to destabilize an entire region. Again, actions don't speak for a whole, but it sure as hell seems to be represented as such.

I know I have never grown up around claimed barbaric culture (here in the states....dad being a practicing muslim, mom being buddhist)

The sad fact is that one group that gets public attention encourages those negative views. There are a ton of crazy Christians in the public eye as well that give the religion a bad reputation. Nobody says shit about that though. Like I said we need to look out for new arrivals, but we have to look out for our own people too. I am tired of being throw under the bus as a citizen of this country and put on the back burner because we are so worried about political correctness and how everyone should be treated fairly.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Trashcanistan, I love it.

Comment

do you think that Arabs (stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason), are just going to stop trying to kill westerners one day? they have these extreme feelings to kill us, because we act weak (weak politics and weak policy's) if we put their leaders heads on poles it would make a real political statement. heads on poles would also work on the u.s. Mexico border too.

Comment

You know where else there is a mosque? INSIDE the pentagon where muslim employees regularly visit. That was a target too.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
              If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                i love how alot of people say, "Freedom of religion" but yet us christians cant even have walmart sell "Merry Christmas" cards or kids get suspended for wearing Christmas clothes. i dont understand how a country that was founded on christian believes and is over 90% christian have problems with our "first amendent" rights.
                BDSAX, I know for a fact Walmart sells the shit out of Christmas items, as a matter of fact they start stocking christmas items in late October. I have not heard of kids being suspended for wearing christmas clothes, maybe you can shed some light on this.
                Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by unkown View Post
                  do you think that Arabs (stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason), are just going to stop trying to kill westerners one day? they have these extreme feelings to kill us, because we act weak (weak politics and weak policy's) if we put their leaders heads on poles it would make a real political statement. heads on poles would also work on the u.s. Mexico border too.
                  I think the Persians are a bigger problem, but most people think all brown people are the same anyways. I get your point. I think the Persians are more militant about it, I think the Arabs want to kill us not because we are infidels, but because we blew the shit out of their country, sent contractors (at $225,000 per year a piece) over that are immune to any law to kill who ever they want at will. (a friend was blackwater seal, told me some fucked up shit when he got back, wound up kind of going crazy and getting arreseted several times and divorced within in a year of returning)

I do not like the situation we created, but if you come to my home and fuck with me, I will hunt you down and kill you is the general thought process.
                  Brian Jacobs

Comment

and lets not confuse the iranian government with the iranian people. There's clearly opposition, but with fear mongering by the revolutionary guard and political "leaders" no one dares raise a word.
                    Originally posted by FredK
                    However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
                    Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by psyber_0ptix View Post
                      Let's just send mission's out to the area and convert them to cristianity....Cruicades the sequal. Priests are running out of children to touch :hitler:
                      I really don't understand why the catholic church allows (or encourages through lack of intervention?) to continue. I think we have been vocal in our disgust for these reprehensible, heinous crimes against children. There is no excuse for it and it is a dreadful shame. Roger Mahoney was on trial recently - he should spend the rest of his life subject to the same treatment he allowed to children to be exposed to.
                      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
                        I really don't understand why the catholic church allows (or encourages through lack of intervention?) to continue. I think we have been vocal in our disgust for these reprehensible, heinous crimes against children. There is no excuse for it and it is a dreadful shame. Roger Mahoney was on trial recently - he should spend the rest of his life subject to the same treatment he allowed to children to be exposed to.
                        I know this is off topic but I was thinking that this would be the perfect time for the Pope to end celibate priesthood. It's an outdated and unnatural practice which has lead to great suffering on the part of priests and victims of priests alike. People despise Pope Benedict and the church right now and he could really restore faith in the church by ending celibate priesthood.

But then again I could really care less. Part of me thinks the catholic church should just cease to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyqm3 View Post
                          it was a joke.. take it easy man. lol
                          It better be, or else I'm going to have to make a thread about it and/or a petition against it

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                          You know where else there is a mosque? INSIDE the pentagon where muslim employees regularly visit. That was a target too.
                          gasp.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                            I know this is off topic but I was thinking that this would be the perfect time for the Pope to end celibate priesthood. It's an outdated and unnatural practice which has lead to great suffering on the part of priests and victims of priests alike. People despise Pope Benedict and the church right now and he could really restore faith in the church by ending celibate priesthood.

But then again I could really care less. Part of me thinks the catholic church should just cease to exist.
                            LB, if celibacy was the problem, priests would be getting busted with prostitutes and strippers. They are pedophiles.
                            I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
                              because the current pope was part of the cover up! Next time he leaves the Vatican he should be arrested for accessory to rape as well as tampering with evidence and with holding evidence. oh yeah and gang raped just for good measure!
                              Brian Jacobs

Comment

this is the controversial performance of Sinead O'Conner tearing a picture of the pope. Song is a cover of the song "war" by Bob Marley
                                Brian Jacobs

Comment

Working...
                                X