Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you willing to sacrifice because of Global Warming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares we all have to die one day

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
    I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
    "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

I'm lol'ing inside right now. I always do when people bring up global warming. Gotta love a liberals sense of morality over intelligence :)

Comment

DO I really have to post in this thread????

I think you all already know where I stand on this

Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Al Gore made millions selling the global warming lie, then bought a 9 million dollar "Seaside Villa"in SoCal with the profits.

Why would Gore invest millions in a home by the ocean if his claims of the oceans rising and flooding for miles inland weren't true?
          sigpic
          1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
          Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
          Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
            Why would Gore invest millions in a home by the ocean if his claims of the oceans rising and flooding for miles inland weren't true?
            Insurance fraud, lies, or manbearpig.

Comment

To think that you can beat the shit out of the world you live in without repercussions (sp?) is pretty naive. The ONLY ways to get energy in our planet wihtout destroying it's natural cycles is solar, that is it. If Africans werent so busy doing Genocide down there it would be the richest continent by straight up investing in solar, and exporting their energy.

Ninja Edit: Liberals are waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless, conservatives are waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless, the government is full of waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless who do nothing but speak on behalf of those that try to put money in their pockets.

Id be all down with raising taxes if it didnt go straight to the pockets of politicians. left wing right wing schemes are all bullshit ways of paying themselves through exploitation of media, and other fucking sources of brainwashing people.

The easiest way to Brainwash a nation, is to promise them freedom.

fuck al Gore, fuck george bush, fuck obama, fuck the world.

there is so much useless fake meaning in everything, that is imposed by ourselves when in reality all we are are grouped up elements, that have subatomic reactions which transfer energy, the more energy transferred, the more successful a unit is. Which over billions of years of evolutions from single cells which just tried to find ways of undergoing reactions to maintain balance in the universe though the transformation, and development of materials.

I could really rant on forever.

but Im sick of negative shit like this.
              Last edited by fiftytakedowns; 08-30-2010, 01:38 PM.
              [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
              Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

i want all you bleeding heart libs to do without so i can buy more fossil fuel burning cars cheap. anthropogenic global warming is a sick joke. there is no proof anywhere that man is having any effect on GW. there is NO causal relationship proven between CO2 and GW. NONE.
                and guess what? the environment is cleaner today than it was when i was your age back in the 70's. technology has given us cars that basically do not pollute.

and the above is no statement on where i stand on being a good steward of the planet. i love the outdoors, love clean air/water etc as much as any tree hugging green peace wacko. preventing pollution/cleaning up pollution is the right thing to do.

i still have a 12 cylinder car on my list of things to own and drive

so please, if you must to quiet a guilty conscience, please do without
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                X