Stimulus + African Penis = $800k of clean penis'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blunt View Post
    I thought aids was developed to kill the black man,.. Right?
    Homos or coons. I never can remember.
    i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Originally posted by Restoman View Post
      Homos or coons. I never can remember.
      black homos should go first, then Canadians
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Black homos are going and I think the highest cases of AIDS or HIV is with black women. As to the comment that I'm into black dudes...well that ship has sailed. I could never find one with a small enough penis. I guess I have a smaller than normal rectum. Plus I could always get hot chicks and have one I'm really happy with right now.

Comment

If you have to be taught by the gov't how to clean your penis, you don't deserve one.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
          Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post
            If you have to be taught by the gov't how to clean your penis, you don't deserve one.

Ah hahaha. How true.
            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
              black homos should go first, then Canadians
              Blunt,you do know of course how close gods waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles'ry is to Canada right?

that invisible border line won't stop teh aids...I think you need to head to the bunker.
              Originally Posted by ACMF74
              i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Originally posted by Restoman View Post
                . They refuse to use the condoms!!!!!! .
                This may have something to do with years of christian ministry trying to teach abstinence, if it does not work here what make you think it will work there?
                Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post
                  with great penis comes great responsibility
                  Brian Jacobs

Comment

Humans came from Africa

Comment

Originally posted by Pac1373 View Post
                      Blunt,you do know of course how close gods waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles'ry is to Canada right?

that invisible border line won't stop teh aids...I think you need to head to the bunker.
                      I think its cute you have a pet name for your mouth "bunker"
                      Ill be there shortly
                      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

^*taps foot, checks watch, while waiting impatiently*

so... how about the gay, black, penis's, from teh aids africa place, with no circumcision ery'body?

this tread delivers.
                        Originally Posted by ACMF74
                        i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Originally posted by briansjacobs View Post
                          This may have something to do with years of christian ministry trying to teach abstinence, if it does not work here what make you think it will work there?

What in the fuck does that have to do with the price of Peanuts in China? The best preventer of aids is Abstinence. SCIENTIFICALLY provable fact. No sex, no transmission.

Beyond that, what in the fuck does that have to do with the Price of peanuts in China?
                          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

btw... the saying is "price of "TEA" in China"

jus' sayin'
                            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

That was the general idea, Dub ;) It makes no sense.
                              Need a part? PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                                What in the fuck does that have to do with the price of Peanuts in China? The best preventer of aids is Abstinence. SCIENTIFICALLY provable fact. No sex, no transmission.

Beyond that, what in the fuck does that have to do with the Price of peanuts in China?
                                you are 100% correct, the best way to stop the transmission of any STD is abstinence, however studies have shown that abstinence training not only does not work, it has negative results, meaning the rate of pregnancies/STDs increase during abstinence only training where there was no condom education in parallel.
                                Brian Jacobs

Comment

Working...
                                X