X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh noooooo, pole smokers STILL not allowed in the military

No Gays Allowed. Still the military's motto. I approve

gays should be allowed, if someone wants to get shot for this country, I don't give a fuck what they want to fuck.
    1985 BMW 325e
    1997 BMW M3/4/5
    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

I've never served, so I don't know what it's like, but I see no reason to keep their orientation on the DL.
      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

I fail to see the point, pole smokers still have the right to serve and protect. I would think the military would be like rev anyway, weed out the flamers or keep them from making moves on other dudes.
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

if you have served in the military and started as an enlisted person you knew who there gays were really fast. They did not have to tell you and they are allowed to currently join. Just not openly.

No one has a real problem with women not seeing front line battle. No one wants someone in their foxhole to go full out Bitch when they are getting shot at. Studies have been done on this very issue and shows that it is not a good idea when you might question the ability of your foxhole buddy in a time of heavy stress!
          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Personal opinion aside, it really makes sense. If you make it illegal for someone to be "out", then they can't sue the military for feeling mistreated based on their orientation. Now I have no idea what exactly is the real reason for the military having the "don't ask, don't tell" policy but that is my thinking in the situation.
            sigpic

Comment

You're Soldiers. Who cares what you stick Mr. Wiggles into. People need to move past this issue and just serve if they want to serve or go about their lives.
              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

The point is that you need to have people you are comfortable being around when in a hight stress situation. You don't want to be wondering if Jimmy is going to cop a feel when you are down.
                i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Wasn't this whole gay thing supposed to be a fad anyways? Shit it's been going on for almost 20 years and it's getting old.
                  i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

I've been active duty in the Army for 4.5 years and I like the don't ask, don't tell policy. I have no problem with gays serving but if they do away with this policy I foresee a lot of issues arising.
                    sigpic

Comment

This is just an opinion from someone who has served, but I think don't ask, don't tell is working fine for right now. The military is just not ready for a change this drastic, especially during a time of war.

On a side note, I guess they are going to put women on submarines.....now that's just plain stupid. :???:
                      Jason

Comment

^Oh wait, you mean we should take into account the people THAT ACTUALLY SERVE in the military?
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

OP, are you going to leave once you sell your e30?
                          Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                          Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Im all for gay rights; outside of the military

I did 4 years in the military, I brought up the “don’t ask don’t tell” debate with one of my senior officers. He came up with a semi-logical answer. The military advocates camaraderie, however, if shit hits the fan in a battle situation and the gay soldier’s “lover” is killed or injured, it is more likely to have a psychological effect on the gay dude – possibly taking his gun out of the fight. If you think about it, if your girlfriend, wife, whatever… is shot right next to you; you are going to be effected I don’t care how brutal of a dude you are. Now the plausibility of this situation is slim but its possible. Idk, makes sense to me.

And the females on subs thing, who cares. It was berthing issue, that’s not stupid

Comment

Most, INCLUDING MYSELF, who have served support dont ask dont tell. If you've served then you know there is a lot of hazing and gay inuendos being thrown around. Last thing we need is a fag taking it personally.

Comment

Working...
                              X